- 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Third person.

Aera unlocked the door with her keys and placed the grocery bags on the table, massaging her arms from the soreness. She took her shoes off as her legs completely gave up and plopped herself on her bed.

"Tiring, huh?" Jiwoo asked, she was still in the same state as she was before Aera left.

"Still not done with the thesis? You haven't gotten up since I went out, have you?" Aera asked.

"Almost, almost." Jiwoo said in a hushing tone, swiveling the chair to go on with her work.

"Oh, you're back. How was grocery shopping?" Miyoung came from the bathroom, hair wet from taking a shower.

"Honestly, it wasn't that bad." Aera responded, to which no one paid attention. A smile crept up on her lip while staring at the ceiling before continuing,

"I think I just fell in love." She said mindlessly.

"What?" Both Jiwoo and Miyoung whipped their heads to look at the girl who was foolishly smiling at the ceiling, her arms spread wide and her legs on the edge of the bed.

"Are you out of your mind?" Miyoung scoffed, arching her eyebrows.

"You? Han Aera? Falling in love? With what? The grocery store?" Jiwoo laughed loudly at her poor joke. Aera stared at her judgingly, and Miyoung shook her head.

"Have you guys ever seen the cashier guy on counter seven?" Aera asked.

"Uh, the last time I checked it was an old lady." Jiwoo answered.

"Then he must be new." Aera nodded to herself.

"Who? Could you please elaborate on whatever happened there?" Miyoung asked and sat on her bed.

"A new guy is working there. And I kid you not he's so freaking handsome." Aera began.

"Wow, were you daydreaming?" Miyoung commented as she sneered.

"I'm serious! The moment I laid my eyes on him, I knew he was the definition of perfection. He has these godly features, a charming smile, an angelic voice... It makes me wonder how many times he has been mistaken as a model or an idol." Aera giggled with a dreamy sigh, the image of him smiling at her still fresh in her mind.

"Wait, did you see their name tag?" Jiwoo asked, growing some interest.

"Sadly, that didn't cross my mind. In my defense, his face was too distracting." Aera gave a sheepish laugh.

"Dumb, but not surprise." Jiwoo mumbled while Aera huffed in response.

"He was too handsome that I nearly died from embarrassing me in front of him." Aera scoffed and grabbed a pillow to cover her face, rolling in her bed. She heard the two chuckle at her.

"He called me pretty too." She palmed her cheeks and looked at Miyoung and Jiwoo who smiled at her wryly.

"Ooh, looks like someone just experienced a romantic scenario." Jiwoo wooed.

"Okay... Han Aera, that's nice? So you've completely fallen in love with him or what?" Miyoung questioned to summarize things up.

"I was only kidding..."

"...A tiny little crush on him won't hurt though, right?" She grinned.

They rolled their eyes at her and averted their attention. Miyoung went to unload the groceries and make dinner while Jiwoo- you know what she's been doing.

Aera moved towards the headrest of her bed, leaning her back against it as she grabbed her laptop from the bedside table and opened it.

As much as she wanted to rest, being in college won't be granting her wish all the time. She'd rather be dreaming about that cashier guy in her nap, but she's got work to catch up on.

━━━━━━━━━━

Long chapters will come
eventually.

Also, I don't know how college life
works so I might be wrong about
some things when I talk about it.