- 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Third person.

"Jiwoo! Where is she?" Aera asked the moment she saw Jiwoo coming out from a designated room in the hospital.

"Inside, she just woke up." Jiwoo answered, more relaxed than she was a while ago when she called Aera.

"Your mother's inside." Jiwoo informed. Aera nodded before peeking through the mirror and seeing both her sister and mother talking.

Slowly, she twisted the doorknob and allowed herself to go inside, disturbing the talk between them.

"Aera!" Her mom went in for a hug.

"It's great that you come, ma. Where's dad?" Aera asked.

"Went to buy food for us." Mrs. Han responded.

Aera looks at the girl in the hospital bed with a pang of slight guilt building up in her. She placed her stuff on the table and made her way beside her. Despite her condition, Miyoung gave her sister a grin.

"What's with your face?" Miyoung asked.

"If I knew this would happen I wouldn't have left the dorm. Sorry." Aera said, a pout on her lips hesitating to look at her sister.

"Why are you apologizing? I'm fine now! My blood pressure only dropped cause I was stressed. Plus, Jiwoo was there to help me." Miyoung responded like it was no big deal.

"Don't blame yourself. I knew you were hungry and needed a break as well." She assured and held her hand.

"Have you eaten? If not I could tell your father to buy some more food. I don't care if he has to go back." Their mother said, about to get her phone. Aera chuckled and nodded.

"I already ate before I got here." Aera answered. She's got a huge story to tell, but she has to save it for when they get home instead.

"How about you and dad? Did Jiwoo eat already?" Aera asked.

"She only ate some chips at the dorm." Jiwoo chuckled.

Their dad came in holding tons of paper bags, causing the whole room to fall into laughter. Aera sat on the couch beside Jiwoo. Unlike her family who was digging up everything her dad bought, she was only drinking iced coffee.

"You said you were only going to buy food outside. How did that take you more than an hour?" Jiwoo questioned with her voice low so the two of them wouldn't be heard.

"Long story, Ji. I'll tell you and Miyoung when we get back to the dorm." Aera answers back.

"When can she go home?" Aera asked particularly her parents.

"The doctor said they'll check her up tomorrow morning. She might be able to go home tomorrow then." Her dad answered, and Aera sighed in relief.

━━━━━

The clock strikes midnight, and Miyoung was already fast asleep while their mother was watching her.

"Aera, honey, you two should go back to your dorm. Get some sleep." Her mom said, noticing them having drowsy eyes.

"I'll bring you two home." Her dad insisted, and Aera nodded.

Aera shook Jiwoo's head on her shoulder to wake her up. The girl with glasses yawned as she opened her eyes confused.

"Let's go home." Aera said to inform her. They both stood up and grabbed their belongings.