- 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 : 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐑𝐎

Message from the author!

Hi. You have finally reached the end of this rollercoaster ride so, AAAAAA ?!

Words cannot express how thankful I am to all of you for reading my third work that went on for over a year. I don't know if any of you guys have been with Pretty since this was published last July, but if you are then OH MY GOSH REALLY ?!? I always get nervous when I'm about to update new chapters but seeing the votes and flattering comments that I always anticipate really makes me happy and touched. Even if you've been a silent reader, I love you.

I know the ending wasn't what you guys wished for. I LOVE HEESEUNG OKAY sorry man I just wanted to give angst a try and write something challenging to see how it turns out (I can't lie, I liked writing the angsty chapters HAHAHA). Can't say I'm a hundred percent satisfied with the entirety of this story as well, but I tried my best. I'm sorry for not giving the ending you want for Aera and Heeseung, but they're happy with their own lives now hehehe.

Again, thank you for staying and reading until the end. I'll keep doing better on my next and future works in hopes of bringing smiles to your pretty faces ♡ヾ(o˃‿˂o)シ

You are loved and worthy to be loved.

It's your turn to say goodbye to Heeseung and Aera now~

Love, Sofi <3

rikidazed, 2023.