- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Third person.

Aera's caramel frappuccino was ready served when her name got called. She takes it almost immediately popping a straw in it while going back to Heeseung and Sumi conversing.

"Hey, do you have things to do for the night?" Heeseung asks her.

"Not anymore, why?" Aera brings the straw to her mouth and takes a large sip.

"Wanna hang around with us for a short while? Heeseung and I just have to finish something, then I can let you two off." Sumi suggests.

"You sure that's fine? Won't I distract you guys or anything?" Aera slightly worries.

"Of course not, you can listen to Heeseung not speak in his mother language for the first time." Sumi quips and urges her. Heeseung takes her arm pulling her, so Aera lets herself get invited to their booth, their table stacked with books and plates.

Aera sits on the chair between them as Heeseung and Sumi face each other. She takes her drink quietly and observes the concentration on this table.

"Let's get this over with and call it a day." Sumi yawns tired out, though neither of the people she's with understands what she said.

"We're almost done." Sumi rephrases it briefly with how she'd normally say it all the time, causing Heeseung to figure out what she meant.

"What's the last thing I have to do?" Heeseung asks.

Rather than answering him vocally, Sumi seizes the pen and writes on her tablet with a puckish grin. Turning the tablet to Heeseung, a boisterous laugh comes out of her mouth.

Aera sits meekly confused, not knowing what the hell they're on about. She wants to see what made Heeseung scratch his head with a flustered smile.

The written note asks Heeseung what he truly thinks of Aera, and he must say it out loud in Japanese.

For starters, Sumi is a genius teacher.

"I hate you." Heeseung tells her with a sardonic smile. He glances at Aera who has been listening to them unbeknownst to what they're discussing.

"Go on." Sumi sits back.

"I think, she is- she's... kind, and intelligent..." Heeseung commences, visibly hesitating at first. Sumi almost snorts at how bland his sentence was, yet knew he was about to say more.

"She is beyond the epitome of beauty, and someone who I care for a lot. She has the voice of an angel who talks a lot, and dark brown eyes that are to stare at. With her, life seems better." The words fell off his mouth like he had this prepared when in truth, all he needed to do was to gaze at Aera.

"That's what she truly is." Heeseung shocks the whole table, two girls having similar reactions but with different causes. He shocked himself too because how in the world did he find that so easy to express? Aera only understood the end of his sort of speech and becomes curious about who she is.

"Who?" Aera raises the question with a perplexed expression.

"A story I told Sumi about. You didn't understand anything, did you?" Heeseung acts out a laugh when Aera shakes her head.