- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Third person.

The airport is modest at the current hour. It's swarmed by people either waiting to be on board or in a hurry trying to catch their flight at the very last minute. Heeseung might just be one of them, dragging a baby blue suitcase with him.

"Have fun and be safe." Heeseung hands the suitcase to his sister after a tight hug.

"You're the one who should be safe, Heeseung. Take care of yourself while we're gone." Heeseung's dad tells him.

"Eh, it's only for three days. I can manage myself and the house." Heeseung tries to dust the worries off his parents' shoulders.

"If I find out you're depending on your cup noodles for three days-"

"I'll eat healthy meals, mom." Heeseung reassures her and hisses at the slight pinch in his bicep.

Heeseung was told a few more reminders, jokingly offended that neither of his parents thinks he's responsible to be all by himself- it's not like he's been planning for this moment so he could throw a party and invite the whole school later at night. Soon after, had to bid goodbye and leave.

As he passes to the parking lot and closes his car door right after he got in, he yawned wearily with the silence of his car.

He hadn't checked his phone the whole evening and was surprised by the 53 spam messages from Aera, displayed on his lock screen.

However, reading the newest messages delivered ten minutes ago alarmed him to the point where the exhaustion he felt now flew away.

- pretty

Aera
hersEung

Aera
heuseng

Aera
waht the fucj...

Aera
hee

Aera
seung

Aera
the letterd are funnt

Aera
let's talj

Aera
talk

Aera
hellp ??

Aera
i meant hello i dont neef help

Aera
no i ferl dizzyysy

Aera
why are ypu not txting back ??!!

Aera
are 6ou tried of me

Aera
i hatw you

Heeseung
pretty, are you drunk?

It was obvious that Aera is, but he wasn't that convinced yet on just the wrongly spelled messages. Heeseung clicks the call button next to Aera's contact name. His phone begins to ring as he hopes for her to pick up and answer his call.

"H-hello...?" Aera's sluggish voice comes out.

"Pretty? Hey, it's me, Heeseung." Heeseung responds immediately.

"Heeseung~ why are you calling so suddenly?" Aera asks, confirming Heeseung that she has been drinking given by the soft giggles and hiccups.

"Are you drinking, pretty?" Heeseung ignores her question.

"No... yes..." Aera mutters, admitting cluelessly.

"By yourself?" He asks, hoping she'd say no.

"Yeah, why? There is- there is a bartender here, and um... a few bottles with me. A-also, there are a few people around whom I- I don't know. So, I'm not alone." Aera replies to her, eyeing the place she's in to verify with Heeseung that she's got company.