- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Third person.

Days passed like the winter season moving on to spring little by little. They dropped the whole kiss incident in the car and subsequently never talked about it since. Believe it or not, the conversation ended right after what Heeseung said that day, as Aera was too flabbergasted to say even more.

Strolling around the mall at half-five, carrying a shopping bag with a new set of clothes, and drinking what she bought a minute ago, spending her allowance (that she now earns half of it herself anyway) might just be her stress reliever.

She has no intention of going home yet, still enjoying her alone time for the time being. As she scours for a store to have a look at, she ends up going inside a camera shop.

"Hi sir, what can I do for you?" Aera accidentally hears from afar, and quite in an inquisitive manner, she turns her head in the direction of the counter.

Where, to her surprise, she sees Heeseung by himself paying for a camera. Then, she remembers he had spoken of buying a camera before. She reckons that it was his main reason for working in the grocery store in the first place.

She was standing behind a shelf, taking her phone out to open his contact number.

- Heeseung.

Aera
I don't mean to sound like a stalker
because I'm not... but look to your left.

Pressing the button that sends the message, she saw how fast it was for Heeseung to unlock his phone and beam. Hoping it was her notification that he looked at, he catches her eyes on him and laughed without a sound. Aera returns the laugh softly and puts up her hand.

Once Heeseung got the paper bag with the newly bought digital camera inside, he simply walked toward her.

"Sure, not a stalker?" Heeseung converses.

"Certainly not. I'm shopping." Aera smiles briskly, lifting her arm to show him what she has currently spent on.

"Mhm, and you're still shopping around?" Heeseung asks, pulling the door for Aera as she exits the store first.

"Yep! What about you? I see you bought your camera at last." Aera sets her eyes on his purchase.

"It took a while, but the day has come. I was with someone a while before they left, so I had to get this by myself." Heeseung told her, causing Aera to nod at the piece of information.

"Where are you off to now?" Aera asks.

"Nowhere else, go home?" Heeseung responds indefinitely.

"Hm, I was going to ask if you wanna hang around the mall with me." Aera invites candidly, sauntering as she leaves the store with the latter.

"Are you just asking me to have someone carry all your shopping bags later on?" Heeseung raises a question, purposely just to tease her, but it surprisingly made Aera gape ajar.

"Is that seriously what you think? I wanted to hang out but if you don't wanna accompany me then, you could've just said so!" The altered attitude startled Heeseung, seeing as Aera now has her eyebrows knitted together, and attempted to leave him with stomping feet.

"Pretty! You know that's not what I meant." Heeseung tugs her arm, yet Aera was acting irritated for no reason- or at least Heeseung doesn't know why yet.

"If you wanna go home, then go. I'd rather be all alone." Aera utters coldly, which admittedly is scaring the life out of the guy following her around like a stray cat.