- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Third person.

Uh, oh.

Heeseung's falling in love.

Oh, no. He has fallen in love with Han Aera. Pretty, his pretty.

And he can't. He thinks he shouldn't have. Because staring at the brown folder on his desk with his passport on top of it wanting to be held, he shouldn't have fallen for someone he can't stay with for a lifetime. Is it too late now?

He should've known to quit when he began seeing Aera differently after their first kiss. But hell, how could he? He wasn't going to step out of that person's life just because he thought that a mere infatuation would only stay as a simple infatuation. Nothing more, nothing less. It wouldn't have to hurt.

Yet, it is starting to hurt.

With a scornful laugh, he pushes his hair back from his forehead. He drops on the cold floor, his bed behind him as he leans his back on it to sit.

It's okay. It's just love.

Fuck, it's love.

━━━━━

She stands straight outside the front door of his house, taking a deep breath before pressing the doorbell on the left of the door frame. She gets no response at first and waits for a few more seconds. About to ring the bell for another attempt, the door flew open just as she holds up her finger.

Aera comes face to face with Heeseung, in his messy hair, simply wearing his black compression shirt and sweat pants (compared to her usual flowy maxi dress and cardigan to match). On such a day, Heeseung was not expecting a visit from her. He doesn't remember getting a message that she'd come by, and even so, he thought there was no way Aera would go to his house unless he invited her. But here she is.

"Hello." Aera can visibly witness his minor shock. She forms a small wave and presses her lips.

Seeing her outside his house after having a dilemma about her last night doesn't make things less tough, but it does help him relieved. He's pleased to think that things seem to be normal between them despite his soon departure.

"Hi, pretty. What brings you here?" Heeseung brings in a huge smile.

"Oh, I stopped by to drop in this."

Heeseung hadn't realized that she had been hiding her other arm behind her until she showed it carrying his headband. The one they bought at the amusement park to have a matching pair with her. Ah, he's in trouble.

"You told me to keep it in my bag when you went to the restroom but then you forgot to ask for it back all through the night. You should've just told me how much you disliked it and didn't want to bring it home." Aera huffs sadly.

"No, it's not that I don't like it- I mean I did at first- but really, I didn't mean to forget that you had it all along, pretty. I'll have it back and bring it to Japan!" Heeseung grips the headband to his hands, a slight panic arising in his voice.

"Would you wear it on your flight?" Aera sneers, causing him to lift his shoulders for a sigh, snickering.

"Oppa! Who's at the door?" A squeak joins in their conversation. Heeseung and Aera both shared the same look, expecting a reaction once Heeseung stepped aside for Aera to be seen by whoever was behind him.