- 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Third person.

Heeseung arrived home late. It was nine pm and he figured everyone must be sleeping, but as he was about to pass the living room, there was still a muffled sound of a cartoon show on the tv screen and a light flashing from the screen.

He stared at his mom, dad, and younger sister all curled up together on the sofa, the little one being sandwiched between his parents. He went in and turned off the tv. He didn't know whether to leave them to sleep on the couch till morning or wake them up, but his mom stirred up awake and looked at him with her eyelids half closed.

"Hee? Have you eaten dinner?" She asked.

"Hi mom, I ate outside. Ramen. " Heeseung said, informing her. She responded with a soft 'tsk' hearing what he had for dinner.

"Get some sleep. I'll put these two to bed." His mom said and slowly got up. Heeseung nodded and was about to jog upstairs until she spoke again.

"And please, don't stay up late, will you?" She reminded, almost coming off as a plea.

"Sure." Heeseung turned to smile at her and gave a thumbs up. Facing away from her, he scoffed and discreetly shook his head.

He freshened up, getting into his pajamas as fast as possible. He sat down on his chair and opened his computer. He checked his phone and opened the messages from his friends, which to no surprise, is a lot.

- seven.

Riki
someone play with me pls

Sunghoon
right now?

Riki
obviously

Jongseong
aight, I'm in

Sunghoon
after dinner

Jaeyun
i might join

Jongseong
is heeseung online

Sunoo
i don't think he's done with his shift yet

...

Jongseong
god sunghoon where tf are you

Jongseong
help me with this whiny kid

Sunghoon
give me a second jeez

Riki
hurry up

...

Riki
WOULD YOU GUYS STOP TEAMING UP AGAINST ME

Jongseong
no

Riki
jake hyung you said you're gonna join

Jaeyun
sorry, too tired i'm going to bed

Riki
who sleeps at 8:30

Jungwon
jake hyung lmao

...

Sunghoon
@heeseung

Riki
HEESEUNG HYUNG

...

Heeseung
i'm here

Heeseung
still playing?

Sunghoon
yep

Jongseong
finally

"Hey, guys." Heeseung calmly spoke as soon as he was in.

"Hello, hyung." Riki said first.

"Hey, how was the grocery store?" Jongseong asked. The loud chuckle coming from Heeseung was not what he expected as an answer.

"Still a grocery store where people do groceries." Heeseung answered. Sunghoon and Riki laughed through their mics.

"I meant how was work." Jongseong rephrased, annoyance evident in his voice.

"Exhausting. It's Saturday so customers were more than usual." Heeseung responded and hear them hum.

"Hasn't it only been three days since you started?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah. I'm working for two weeks and a half." Heeseung stated, setting his eyes on the player of the other team and began to shoot his firearm.

"Nice one, hyung." Riki subconsciously commented. Heeseung grinned at himself.

"So, anything else interesting that happened- ha! Sucker! Man, you're done." Riki dissed the player he defeated. They laugh at him, Riki has a whole different personality when he's in-game.

"Interesting? Let's see... the customers were mostly lining up to me, probably because they wanted to see my face up close-"

"Aye, stop right there." Sunghoon cut him off. Heeseung cackled, knowing they were going to stop him before he could brag more about himself.

"Just shut up." Jongseong laughed in between.

"Okay, I'm kidding. Something more interesting happened than just that." Heeseung said sheepishly.

"That is?" He heard Sunghoon ask expectantly.

"That I'm not gonna tell."

The picture of the girl he met was in his mind. He found her so beautiful as much as he knows she found him handsome. A huge smile crept up on his lips followed by a chuckle. He was definitely interested to meet her again.

━━━━━━━━━━

< Heeseung (Ethan) Lee 3