- 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Third person.

Just as she promised last night, Aera was going to see Heeseung again. Aera hurried to get to the café she suggested since she had just gone to the hospital to check on her sister. She ran down the street as she got closer, hoping she was not making Heeseung wait for too long.

She halted once she was in front of the café with a lack of breath, gripping the door to pull until she felt a presence towering over her behind. She glanced thinking it was merely a stranger.

"Oh. Pretty." Heeseung addressed.

"Heeseung-ssi? I thought you were already inside." Aera bowed subtly.

"I was thinking you were too." Heeseung gives a short giggle.

Heeseung holds the door for Aera to get inside. It wasn't the first time the both of them have visited this café, but it was Aera's favorite, and she hopes Heeseung doesn't mind.

"What do you want to have?" Aera asked. Heeseung squints his eyes to wander at the menu.

"An Americano would do." He replied, but Aera wasn't satisfied with his order.

"That's all? Would you like anything else? Heeseung-ssi, I'm not broke." Aera jokes at him.

"I'm not saying you are. I'll add a slice of blueberry cheesecake." Heeseung chuckled.

"Okay~" Aera beamed, coming forward to the cashier to order.

"I'll find us a seat." Heeseung notified and headed to look around, wanting to find a table with a nice view.

He found one closest to the window. Heeseung sat and watched Aera standing beside the counter. He smiled and pointed at their table when Aera spotted him.

Once she had their orders, she holds two trays and walked toward where Heeseung was at. Heeseung was about to go help her, but Aera managed.

"There you go." Aera said as she handed him his food and sat down across from him.

"Have you not eaten yet?" Heeseung asked, glancing at the meal she has.

"Not yet. I had to visit the hospital to see my sister before I went here." Aera responded. Heeseung looked at her, nodding at what she said but didn't bother to ask as it might be a personal matter.

"It's nothing serious. She just had a problem yesterday." Aera inserted.

"I hope she feels better." Heeseung said sincerely.

"She is now." Aera replied.

"What about you? Do you have any siblings?" Aera asked, gaining interest in the guy.

"I have a sister too, she's six- no, seven." Heeseung mistook, shaking his head.

"Seven? That's adorable. I'd love to meet her." Aera beamed, and Heeseung looks up from his cake, stopping himself to smile back.

"I think she'll like you too. Her personality kinda matches yours." Heeseung said.

"How so? You don't know me that much." Aera said, smiling dubiously.

"Generous and bubbly? I think that's what you are." Heeseung reckoned.

"Ah, you'll have to get to know me more then." Aera responded, grinning cheekily.

"I might take that as a challenge." Heeseung jested, his pearly white teeth showing as he laughs.

"By the way! You said last night that you were trying to compose a song. How's it going?" Aera asked out of curiosity, and to keep their conversation going.

"Still working on it, but it's not that easy with no inspiration when you live a boring life." Heeseung replied as Aera chuckled.

"You just have to find the fun side of your life then, there's got to be more than being just a college student." Aera answered back with advice.

"You're right. That's why I agreed to go out with you today, see what this day has for me that might bring me home ideas." Heeseung stated, before looking straight into Aera's eyes.

"Can I hear your song once it's finished?" Aera requested, a shy tone coming as if it were too much to ask.

"You'll be one of the first people to hear it, aside from my music teacher, that is." Heeseung guaranteed, earning a glint of eyes from Aera.

"Really? I'll look forward to that." Aera pointed her fingers playfully as a warning.

"Of course, pretty." Heeseung responded, unintentionally slipping out the nickname he ambiguously gave.

"Why do you keep calling me pretty?" Aera bravely questioned to get it off from her curiosity.

"Simple. Cause you are." Heeseung answered her question with ease. Aera gave him a cynical look, unpleased with his response.

"I'm not kidding. That's what tumbled out of my mouth when I first saw you. Does it make you uncomfortable? I'll stop if you don't like it." Heeseung said, about to say an apology. But really, you can't blame him and his brain for pretty being the first word he thought of about Aera. 

"I'm not uncomfortable, just surprised. I mean, I know I am pretty, but it's still flattering to hear someone call me that as a nickname." Aera uttered, full of herself.

"You're really something, Aera-ssi." Heeseung leaned on the table with his chin on top of his hand.

'It's nice that I met you.'

━━━━━━━━━━

Let's take this slow y'all