- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Third person.

Outside the building where Heeseung just left, he walks together with Sunghoon and Jaeyun on the way to meet their other friend, Jongseong. The four of them go to the same university and take the same major- apart from Jongseong- who's in the other building far away from theirs.

Heeseung's bruises were getting better, slowly turning into scars. He couldn't care less about the world glancing at him when they notice. The scarf he's wearing which buries his neck along with his face saves him from receiving more unnecessary attention. He walks with his bag slung on one shoulder and shudders at the coldness.

"Ah! I'm so hungry and my legs are aching too." Jaeyun exclaimed expressively, being in the middle as he hooked his arms around them.

"Sunghoon-ah, mind checking if Jay's class is over?" Heeseung looked behind him, whose face has been glued to his phone screen.

"Has he texted?" Jake questioned.

"Haven't heard from that guy since last night." Sunghoon scoffed, his eyebrows furrowing as he seems to be reading something off his phone.

"Ah, he's been quiet in the group chat lately." Jaeyun added to his concern.

"Worked up in designing something, perhaps?" Heeseung assumed.

Proceeding to move their feet while two out of the three were indecisive on where to eat, Sunghoon suddenly stops his tracks behind.

"Wait! Wait a minute." Sunghoon said, stretching out his hands to stop the two from walking further.

"What?" Jaeyun asked, only for Sunghoon to form a mischievous smirk.

"Do you guys miss doing gigs?"

Both Heeseung and Jaeyun stared at him dumbfoundedly before exchanging glances at each other. It's been a year, or maybe more, since they've done a gig, with the band they created by themselves of seven members, all from their group. They used to do it when they were in high school, being requested to perform at parties and such.

"Really? Where? When?" Jaeyun grew interested.

"Saturday evening. At the resto of my uncle?" Sunghoon mentions the known place, typically where gigs are mostly held but never them.

"Hell, yeah. Sounds fun." Jaeyun agrees with no hesitation, turning to the eldest for permission.

"Not bad. We could if we don't get extra work by the end of the week." Heeseung nodded with a grin.

"We just have to tell the others. Now, can we eat?" He gripped the strap of his bag and went ahead, as the two boys does a high-five behind him.

━━━━━

"Jay, ditch college works for a night and go with us." Jaeyun begged the guy beside him as they were able to reunite.

They were currently eating noodles soup while talking about it. Three of them were excited, trying to persuade the other who was uncertain.

"Bad influence, you moron." Jongseong swallowed the stuff in his mouth before responding with a light smack on Jaeyun's head, therefore he spoke gibberish.

"Why can't Riki come instead of me?" He asked, speaking of the younger drummer, as he takes another bite of his lunch unbothered.

"He's still young to be at the resto, bonehead. This is the first time my uncle's inviting us because we can finally go." Sunghoon remarked with a snicker.

"Just come along, Jay. We can't do it without a drummer. Have the drumsticks in your hands instead of measuring tape once again, they're waiting for you." Heeseung tilted his head and grinned to persuade him further. He got an eye roll in return but his tactic worked.

"Okay, I'll see. Just let me know when the rehearsals are." Jongseong answers, which brings a mix of easiness as he was convinced at last.

"Have you told Sunoo and Jungwon?" Heeseung mentioned after sipping on his drink.

"Yeah, but they haven't sent anything back." Sunghoon nods firmly.

"Hey, we should head back. We only have a few minutes left." Jaeyun addresses while looking at his stopwatch.

"I don't have any class till five, and I need to buy soem materials, so you go ahead." Jongseong wipes the corner of his mouth.

While everyone scurried to take in their things ready to go back to the university, Sunghoon's next question delayed everyone.

"...Who's paying?"

━━━━━

"Shall we do a band rehearsal tomorrow?" Sunghoon suggested as he talks to Jaeyun, both of them tailing behind Heeseung.

"If we could spare some time. See if it sounds good for Jungwon and Sun tomorrow." Jaeyun agrees with the idea.

"What do you think, hyung? Are you free?" They asked the older one. Heeseung turns around, thinking for quite a while.

"Mhm, sure." Heeseung answered.

As he says his reply undoubtedly, there appears a notification text from someone in particular. A text he's been anticipating ever since morning.

- pretty.

want to go out tomorrow?

Had he just said yes to Jaeyun's question? Oh, he thought too soon.

"Heeseung hyung, walk faster! We're going to be late!" Sunghoon pushes him to stride forward.

"What do you mean, it's still early!" Heeseung protested, clueless of the short one among them snooping behind his back to look at his phone.

"Hyung... who's pretty?" Jaeyun chuckles at the contact name he first saw.

"Yah! Were you-" Heeseung covered his phone before Sunghoon could also steal a glance, sadly, he did.

"Who's the pretty person you were talking to?" Sunghoon pulls Heeseung as he teasingly grins.

"No one, shut up." Heeseung groans, pushing them away, and attempts to walk away.

"Definitely someone! Hyung, are you seeing someone?!" Jaeyun suspected, noticing the redness spreading on his face.

"Who's she, hyung? Is she in our class? Do we know her? Have we met her?" Sunghoon bombed him with questions.

"Goodness! Shut the hell up. Don't you dare tell a thing about this to the others, got it?" Heeseung zips his mouth, pointing at them as a warning before he leaves the sneaky boys hanging.

Once he was able to get away from them, he opens Aera's text and hurries a reply.

- pretty.

can't tomorrow, pretty
next time?

━━━━━━━━━━
Will be back again soon :/