- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Third person.

Meanwhile, with the two sisters,

"Are you and that Heeseung just friends? Like, just friends?" Miyoung hasn't stopped talking about it since they left. Even as they arrived at the sushi restaurant and more so when they got their food.

"Miyoung, please just stop talking. I'm telling you, there's nothing between me and him other than being close friends." Aera clarified, hoping Miyoung would be satisfied by the same answer she's been giving.

"I just thought he was your suitor or something, he looked like it. And isn't he the same boy as the cashier you fangirled about to me and Jiwoo?" Miyoung claimed with her chopsticks causing Aera to back away.

"That was before I knew him!" Aera cried out.

"You said, "A tiny little crush on him won't hurt," don't think I forgot about that." Miyoung poorly mimicked Aera's voice as she quoted. Aera didn't know whether to laugh or be pissed because, for one, she sounds far from similar to that.

"Let me get this straight for you, dear sister. I don't have any deeper admiration for Heeseung in a way more than being friends." Aera emphasized, hearing a low "okay". Thinking Miyoung could finally shut her mouth, she spoke again.

"But you do have a tiny little crush on him, don't deny it." Miyoung wriggled her finger and poked at Aera's waist as a way to make fun of her.

"I mean, I'm not denying the fact that I think he's handsome. That's it." Aera muttered, forcing a straight face on. Miyoung wailed like an ambulance and fanned herself playfully, laughing together with Aera.

"I see a future that beholds upon you and him." Miyoung phrased it jokingly.

"Finish what's on your plate and let's go home. What about that?"

━━━━━

The grocery store greeted them once again after it's been a while, this time with Heeseung pushing a trolley and Aera helping him out on his grocery duty.

"Can I see your list?" Aera asked for which Heeseung doesn't have one.

"I don't write them down. I just have them in my mind." Heeseung replied.

"Woah, okay. Where to first?" Heeseung leads the way to the vegetables and fruits, scanning through them.

While Heeseung looks for what he needs, Aera tags along, helping him choose whatever's better value. Funny enough, they were both experienced in doing groceries, not for themselves, but for the people they live with.

It was a not-so-hectic adventure inside the grocery store. Heeseung and Aera went through every section, filling the cart little by little.

The snacks aisle was the easiest to choose from obviously. They look through the opposite sections, Aera's on the crisps and junk foods while Heeseung's on the sweets, thinking of what to get for his sister.

"Yah, have you tried this?" Aera holds up a bag of chips that Heeseung's never tried.

"No? It doesn't look good." Heeseung commented. She playfully felt offended and threw it in his cart for him to try it.

"How dare you, it's my favorite. Try it and it'll change your mind." She said. Heeseung wheezed.

Aera looks at the trolley nearly full and spotted the pack of sweets.

"You sure these are for your sister or you?" Aera playfully questioned.

"Hers and mine." Heeseung stuck his tongue out.

After the last minute, they proceeded to the cashier register.

While they were lining up, Heeseung was on his phone when his mom sent him a text. Carefully, he reads.

"Hey, are you doing something after this?" Heeseung leans his head closer to ask her.

"I'm not. Why?" Aera asked.

"I'm getting Haeun from school. Do you want to come?" Heeseung suggested. Aera nodded immediately at the thought

"I do." Aera answered.

━━━━━

As requested by the driver, Aera excitedly opened her beloved chips that they bought, eager to let Heeseung have a taste. Heeseung grabs a bit while the other hand was occupied driving. Aera watched closely to see his reaction after chewing on them, glad by the little nods and his eyes saying it is good.

"Good?" She asked.

"It is tasty. I like it." Heeseung gets more.

"Yeah, I knew it." Aera pops some in her mouth. She placed the bag on her lap, careful not to spill anything.

"I'm making sure I don't make a mess on the seat." Aera chortled.

Heeseung parks his car near the school gate, seeing as other kids are getting fetched. They hopped out of the car and Aera follows from behind as they stepped inside the primary school.

Without having to wait, Aera saw the little girl walking with a friend. Haeun's face lit up with surprise when she saw her and waved before pacing towards them.

"Oppa! You're with her?" Haeun questioned with a bright grin. Her bag was taken from her back by Heeseung who takes it.

"Yep. Mom asked me to pick you up instead." Heeseung said.

"Hello, miss!" She greeted her.

"You still remember me well?" Aera asked, getting a big nod from the little one.

"Course I do, miss pretty!" Haeun responded, and Aera was caught off guard by the name. She raised a brow at Heeseung who grins and shrugs his shoulders.

"Did she intend that or?" Aera asked, referring clearly to what Heeseung also had in mind.

"Maybe we both know how to recognize people who are pretty? I am her older brother." Heeseung answered, opening the car door to let Haeun in. Aera blinked twice at his response.

"By the way, why are you two together? Usually, the only friends I see him with are his loud guy friends." Haeun curiously asked, now having the previous chips in her hands. Aera laughed silently in the passenger seat.

"Is it bad for me to have other friends than them? Those guys are busy on their own. And Aera helped me do our groceries." Heeseung replied to his sister, earning a big gasp.

"Since you had someone to help you, please please, please tell me you did not forget to buy what you always do! Did you get the chocolate chips for the cookies? New shampoo? My cereal?!" Haeun screeched, gripping the ends of her hair.

Aera burst out into laughter, hearing the secret untold by his little sister without knowing. Heeseung chuckled, rubbing his temple in embarrassment.

"Yes, I got all of them." Heeseung said, getting a dramatic sigh of relief.

"But, please don't get mad if I didn't get the correct cereal." Heeseung inserted, and the dramatic child cried out again.

━━━━━━━━━━

Leave something here!