- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Third person.

Slowly twisting the doorknob, Aera steps one foot out of the room and peeks her head to look both sides. She closes the door behind her and glances down at the shirt that she's wearing, which belongs to Heeseung.

"Why am I doing this to myself?" She mumbles.

She supposed she feels better compared to two hours ago. She woke up to a stomach grumbling so she decided it was for the best to get up and look for the kitchen inside this house, which she's only been in once.

Fortunately for her, the kitchen's in sight instantly as she goes downstairs. She stops at the doorway, hesitating to take another step inside as if she's taking a risk. She doesn't think she should be taking food in someone else's household, despite Heeseung saying so.

As she's about to turn back, her stomach laments even louder like some sort of chemicals jumbling inside. She groans and unwillingly veers to the kitchen.

The plan was to look for something small but edible and available and leave everything else untouched. However, she spots a full set of breakfast alone on the kitchen island, including the soup which she identifies that Heeseung made a while ago. Beside the plate is a note sticking on the table,

Made you brunch for when you're awake, pretty.
I'll be glad if you're reading this, I had a feeling you'd rather starve yourself than go out of my room :]
If the soup's cold, use the microwave!

Eat well, pretty.

Heeseung, Heeseung, Heeseung. Could've done the easier way by sending this to her through text, no?

Before she realizes it, a smile emerges on her lips as she reads to the end of the line. It's sweet to receive this kind of treatment from someone other than her mom. She owes him a lot for everything he's done for her.

As she finishes heating the soup, she takes a seat on one of the stools and slowly starts to feed herself. She uses her phone to entertain her, looking at her drunk texts to Heeseung from last night with a terrified face, unable to believe she did that.

The front door opens but fails to give Aera notice, so she was oblivious to the fact that Heeseung has arrived and is behind her.

"Pretty?" Heeseung calls her. Aera almost immediately perks her head in his direction, her face brightening up when she sees him.

"Good, you're back!" Aera beams with relief.

"Miss me?" Heeseung tends to joke around. Dropping his bag to the side of the door frame and walks toward her.

"I don't! I just wanted you to come back already because how would you feel being left alone in someone else's house?" Aera rolls her eyes, suddenly getting flustered at his silly question that she knows wasn't serious anyway.

Heeseung's supposed to laugh at her reaction, but not until he acknowledges her change of clothes. 

He said about lending her a shirt just in case Aera gets uncomfortable with what she was wearing. But he didn't think seeing her in his white t-shirt which looks even bigger on her than it is on him, would have such an impact on him as making his breath hitched.

"You changed your shirt?" He asks what's already apparent to both of them.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I started to feel sweaty with the tight long-sleeved shirt I was wearing. You told me I could wear this. Is there a problem?" Aera shows it off.

'The problem is that it looks good on you, damn it.' Heeseung lets his mind speak for himself.

"No, it looks good." He didn't need to lie.