- 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Third person.

Through the corridor of Aera's dorm building, they make their way to her dorm room. The evening was fortunate for they encountered nobody that lives on the same floor as Aera, therefore they didn't need to be extra careful and receive weird stares because of Heeseung's state.

When they got inside, Aera immediately gushed Heeseung to have a seat on the couch and wasted no time getting the first-aid kit from the bathroom, leaving Heeseung some time to look around the room. It had an enormous space for it to fit the three single beds, a large study desk that took up the whole other corner, a huge wardrobe, and a dining area. The other door must lead to the bathroom as that's where Aera went into.

The injured boy could hear the banging sounds followed by Aera's grunts.

"Are you okay?" Heeseung asked.

"Yes!" Aera comes out holding the kit and sat beside Heeseung, facing each other.

"It's gonna hurt while I tend your wounds, but you agreed to be violent so this is the consequence." Aera told him while rummaging through the kit.

"I only gave them what they wanted, and they deserve those several punches I gave them." Heeseung answered defensively as then Aera slowly began to clean the small cut on his cheek.

"No, actually, those weren't enough, I could've done worse if the cops hadn't arrived." Heeseung inserted viciously.

"It'd not like they did anything to me! At least not yet until you showed up." Aera muttered, getting a wince of discomfort while she rubs the ointment.

"I still think-"

"Heeseung, enough, one nearly passed out on the floor."

Heeseung flashes an arrogant smirk at her deadpan comment admitting on himself that did well.

"I'm glad." He chuckled, leaning his head back on the backrest. He heard no response from the girl but she focused on what she was doing.

Applying the plaster on it, Heeseung thought they were done until Aera shifted closer and moved to the cut on his bottom lip. Aera's face was nearer to his by an inch. Her eyes stared at his lips only to concentrate on her job. He cleared his throat and gulped hard, accidentally moving his head to look elsewhere, but the abrupt action of Aera grabbing his chin made him face her once again.

"Stay still." Aera mumbled firmly, not knowing what was going on inside Heeseung's head. She heard him hiss which made her pause and stare at his eyes for a couple of seconds and then went back to dabbing the cloth.

He succeeded to remain calm despite the silence making things more awkward. His knuckles on both hands were the only thing left to do.

"Do you feel fine?" Heeseung asked, breaking the silence.

"After what just happened in the past hour? I'm fine, it didn't go on to some extent. The fight scared me more, to be honest. It's one thing that I hate the most." Aera admitted, and Heeseung felt the guilt afterward.

"I'm sorry." Heeseung apologized.

"Mhm, thanks for calling the cops and helping me to get out of the situation. I do think they deserved what you did to them." Aera acknowledged. Heeseung would've said something to conclude, except he was too distracted by Aera and her small touches.

"Y-you know what, I should do it." Heeseung grabbed the cotton from Aera's hand to do it on his own, receiving a questioning look from her but shrugged.

Aera stood up while Heeseung was bandaging his hand. She walked to the small kitchen to boil some water.

"Should I make you some coffee? Or hot chocolate maybe? If you only drink tea then I'm sorry 'cause we ran out of stock." Aera proposed. Heeseung chuckled merely.

"I think it's better if I should leave. I'm all good and I can drive myself home." Heeseung stood up. Aera nodded and placed down the kettle to walk him out.

However, just before Heeseung could step a foot headed to the door, thunder rumbled outside soon followed by rain. As if the sky was opposed to Heeseung's decision, they both looked at each other warily.

Aera looked outside the curtains to see the heavy rain pouring, then glanced at Heeseung who had a visible purple bruise on the cheekbone. Heeseung checked his phone for the weather, disappointed at the news that the rain won't be stopping shortly.

"You can stay for a little bit longer and wait for the rain to stop." Aera suggested, trying to make it sound natural. Heeseung cleared his throat, plopping himself back on the sofa.

"Wouldn't your dormmates mind?" Heeseung asked flusteredly.

"They won't be coming home for tonight. Jiwoo and Miyoung went home. I'm supposed to be picked up tomorrow by my parents." Aera answered shaking her head.

Oh. So... it really is just gonna be the two of them- for now, until Heeseung goes home.

"Still up for a hot drink?" Aera asked offered once again.

"Coffee, please." Heeseung replied.

━━━━━

To: hoon
i told my mom im at yours. stick to it :)

It has been exactly an hour since Heeseung hasn't left Aera's dorm. Worst of all, the rain hasn't slowed down a single bit. It was starting to bug him out, wanting to go home so badly because he knows he shouldn't be here. All planned for tonight was to treat her dinner as usual, but those drunk punks just had to ruin it.

He held the empty cup of coffee on his lap still, trying to get distracted by the show playing on the TV that was randomly played. Meanwhile, the girl just came out of the bathroom after taking a quick shower, wearing her casual clothes. Her hair's dried and as she puts on her glasses, she makes herself a hot chocolate.

Heeseung steals glances from her from time to time, averting his eyes to the tv afterward in hopes he's not being weird. He shuffles in his seat to give her space as she sat on the couch next to him.

"The rain hasn't stopped." Aera stated.

"It seems that it doesn't want me to go." Heeseung chuckled dryly.

"Wanna watch something else? I found a new series on Netflix?" Aera grabs the remote. Heeseung granted her permission.

The first episode seemed to have gotten their full attention, Heeseung became quite more relaxed while Aera lets out soft chuckles while watching and finishing her hot chocolate.

Onto the next episode, the rain has finally died down, safe enough for Heeseung to drive under. But, the rain still shouldn't be forgiven for it was too late, having the driver shut his eyes together with the girl soundly asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━