- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Third person.

- seven.

Riki
good luck hyungs

Riki
do great

Riki
>:(

Jungwon
come on, don't be upset that you can't come. that place is mainly for adults, and you're practically still a child

Riki
YOU DO NOT GET TO SPEAK JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW CALL YOURSELF AN ADULT

Jungwon
oh i can

Jongseong
one more year, riki.

Riki
THIS IS NOT ABOUT MY AGE we haven't done performing in ages and now you're doing it without me

Riki
can i not have a fake id to enter or something

Jongseong
no don't you dare

Riki
:(

Heeseung
your mom grounded you for a week, there's no way you can come with us tonight either way

Heeseung
jake we're almost at your place

Jaeyun
waiting

Riki
k, have fun

Sunoo
you too, have fun

Sunoo
being stuck at home

Riki
🖕🏻

"Might as well just bring him to the studio tomorrow so he can have a play with the drums." Sunghoon chuckles, seated in the passenger seat of Heeseung's car.

"Bring the others along. Alright, Sunoo?" Heeseung turns his head to face the younger in the back seat.

"Fine. Usually, I'm the one he teases of anything. It's fun to see him sulking too, you know." Sunoo laughs cruelly.

Parked in front of Jaeyun's house, they all wait for him to come out so they could get going to the venue.

"Careful at the back." Heeseung instantly reminded Jaeyun when he opens the compartment, loaded up with the equipment that they're gonna be using later.

Jaeyun pops inside next to Sunoo as they got going.

━━━━━

When Sunghoon said they were going to a resto of his uncle, he forgot to say that it was actually a bar where different bands go to perform live. The smell of alcohol was strong as they make their way to a table close to the back of the stage. Currently, there is another band on stage performing. In a while, it will be their turn to take over, which is why they still have time to prepare and gear up later on.

"You are to perform with three songs?" Sunghoon's uncle comes to clarify.

"Yes!" They responded in unison.

"Great. Feel free to order anything you want before you guys go up the stage." He says and walks out.

An unexpected guest comes striding toward their table, waving their hand shortly. They all know her as Jongseong's cousin, greeting her at different times.

"Oh hey, Yeri!" Jaeyun acknowledged her last.

"Hello, hello." Yeri waves at them.

"Hey, what brings you here?" Heeseung asks.