- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Third person.

All thanks to Jiwoo's idea of getting her a tiramisu on the way home, they were able to get away from Miyoung's nagging in the living room. Apart from that, Aera victoriously rescued herself from any questions her tongue could betray her.

She sits in front of the vanity with her bare face staring directly at the mirror. Pattering a cream on her cheeks was a way to divert her mind from her shared kiss with Heeseung. She can lie and say she was drunk, but then, she's just lying.

"I know what you and your man did at the bar."

Aera jumps in her seat and looked at the culprit bewilderedly. Jiwoo walked in, now in her pajamas.

"What?" Panic arose in Aera's stomach but covers it up by acting like she was puzzled.

"Don't 'what?' me. I noticed that your lips were swollen when I found you together with him. His were too- I glanced for a second! Anyway, based on experiences, you guys were a bit obvious." Jiwoo states her point, her voice high-pitching at the end.

Tongue-tied by every word that left Jiwoo's mouth, Aera blinked twice as she processes what can be the best response.

"You kissed him, didn't you?" Jiwoo beats her, unfortunately.

'Actually, we kissed each other,' would not make the situation any better.

"I- Ah- We- I... You-"

"What are you, learning a new language that has just been discovered?" Jiwoo retorted, causing Aera to sigh heavily.

"We did, yeah." Aera removes the strand of hair sticking to her face, looking away from Jiwoo.

"How did it-"

"I'm not gonna talk about it!" Aera exclaims, walking past her to get to her bed, wishing there was something that could stop Jiwoo from questioning her further.

"Oh, please. Are you guys together? Dating?" Jiwoo questioned with a sly smile.

"No, we're not dating. We don't even like each other that way." Aera answered in all honesty. She saw how Jiwoo was confounded.

"So... you two were like, tipsy? That's it?" Jiwoo simplified.

"Yes, I think so. Anyway, we were good after and we just laughed it off." Aera chuckled, clearing her throat.

"You don't sound convincing but I'll let you off. I needed to know if my best friend kissed the right guy, but I don't know about that." Jiwoo shakes her head dubiously.

"Shut up, Ji. I don't need Miyoung finding out about this. Shush, okay?" Aera aggressively whispers.

"Alright, whatever, I'll stop bugging you." Jiwoo covers her mouth to refrain from giggling.

Aera rolls her eyes, assuming that the conversation was over and Jiwoo would leave her alone.

"Was he at least a good kisser?"

"Park Jiwoo!" Aera cried out as Jiwoo began to laugh hysterically.

The laughter went on as Aera turns her back against her and lays underneath her covers. Dying the laughter down, she felt the presence of Jiwoo slowly moving away.