- 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Third person.

Right after their lunch together, Heeseung and Aera both decided they didn't wanna leave each other just yet. Their liking of each other's company grew too much, finding each other's lives interesting. Besides, they have nothing to spend for the rest of the day, might as well be out in the sun with a person they're only beginning to know more about.

Currently, they're roaming around the streets. There were no actual places that they could think of, so instead, they talk of anything possible, sipping on their coffee that has gone warm every minute. The more time passes by, the further they learn things from one another.

"You. Hate. Dogs?!" Heeseung never have gasped so exaggeratedly in his entire life. He searched through Aera in hope that she was just kidding, exaggerating more when there was none.

"I don't mean that! I've lived my life having a fear of them, so you can never expect a single dog waiting for you inside my home. But I do think they're adorable" Aera points her index finger at him, clearing up his statement.

"I cannot be the only person on earth who's scared of them." Aera added and scoffed, hugging her body by the cold wind. Surely Autumn's coming.

"I've never met a person who is." Heeseung said.

"You know me now." Aera grinned cheekily.

"Man, I was planning to bring you to a dog café." Heeseung sighed out of fake disappointment.

"The idea doesn't sound bad, but I don't think I'll be able to stay put while I'm surrounded by dogs going wild." Aera laughed while patting the shoulder of her friend.

"Yeah right, though picturing you being scared of those adorable pups is funny to think." Heeseung smiles wickedly, his eyes turning crescent as then Aera frowned.

"I will not hesitate to leave you there if you do that." Aera threatened.

"Right, I won't." Heeseung said. After five seconds of silence, the discussion was over.

A yellow vendor truck stopped not far from them. Rather than ice cream being served, they were frozen yogurts.

Heeseung hates frozen yogurt. Heeseung hates mint chocolate. And Heeseung most especially hates mint choco-flavored frozen yogurt (because what the hell is that? Why would such a thing exist and be called a dessert as close to ice cream?). Yet here he was, standing in front of the vendor while Aera orders what he despised.

Perhaps opposites do attract.

━━━━━

If they were both being honest, both of them doesn't know how to say goodbye and separate ways without something coming up to end it for them. Neither of them does wanna go, but the sky has dimmed already, and it's already been five hours.

"We should probably go home." Heeseung spoke, stuffing his hands in his coat as his feet goes back and forth.

Aera stares at him. Are you done with being with me? She could've said it out loud, as a joke, but she didn't.

"I suppose we should." She replied eyes stuck on the ground so he can't see the grim.

"Why, do you not want me to leave yet?" Heeseung delivers a tricky question, smirking.

"Leave, right now." Aera quipped. Heeseung laughed, offense none taken. He knew she feels the same as him.

"I don't think that's what you actually mean, miss." Heeseung said, and Aera wants to wipe out the cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"God, just go." Aera pretended to shoo him away, Heeseung not bothering to as he even strutted closer to her.

"Thanks for today, pretty." Heeseung said, his voice softer than a minute ago.

"It was nothing, I'm glad you agreed to meet me today. I hope you'll be able to finish your song. Or at least, have gotten something to add to it?" Aera smiled.

"I'll be working on it the moment I get home." Heeseung responded, feeling giddy.

"Eh, just, don't drown yourself too much in it, yeah?" Aera grimaced.

"Got it." Heeseung replied, a raspy cackle leaving his mouth.

Eventually, they halted their steps when they reached the white fountain, a significant spot in the city, almost looking elegant as the water dances vastly and keeps going. People were sitting near it, as well as taking short pauses to appreciate the fountain. It wasn't anything special to Aera, with the number of times she'd seen it.

"When can I see you again?" Heeseung asked without a second thought, catching himself off guard. Aera furrows her eyebrows with a weird knowing smile.

"Sorry, I didn't mean..." There was no adequate excuse for Heeseung to want to see her again. He glanced to his side, embarrassed.

"We haven't even separated our ways and you already want to see me again? Gosh, Heeseung-ssi." Aera shook her head.

"My bad." Heeseung defensively raised both his arms in the air.

"I'll just text and call you then?" He suggested, but Aera bits her lower lip, contemplating.

"You're free to message me, but I'm telling you now that I'll be busier this week, and I won't be touching my phone a lot. And I don't like phone calls much unless it's an emergency, you'd be bored by then because I'm not good with keeping up conversations. I have a whole different personality." Aera said, laughing timidly.

"It's alright, I'll message you occasionally. I'm also gonna get busy for sure." Heeseung nodded, his lips pursed.

Aera roams her eyes around where they were before a grin crept on her face and looks at Heeseung's confused ones.

"Tell you what, if we can both free ourselves next weekend, let's meet again." Aera pondered, having the best idea she had for today.

"Saturday. I don't have my shift on that day." Heeseung accepted. Aera's eyes glistened.

"Same place right here at the fountain? I can text you the time before we meet." Aera suggested with excitement and anticipation.

"I'd like that." Heeseung smiled.

"Perfect! Nice, then, that means I'll see you then?" Aera arched her eyebrows and smiled wide and pleased.

"I'll see you on Saturday, pretty." Heeseung nodded delicately.

Aera gradually backed away, stepping further and further away but hasn't twisted her body and drew her eyes away. After a small wave, she then did.

━━━━━━━━━━

I like mint chocolate, but
I can't imagine it as yogurt