- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Third person.

Jongseong fulfills his promise to his friends of borrowing his family yacht for them (as long as they have two grown-ups his father trusts to handle the yacht). They have sailed away to some part of the sea where only a small sight of land can be seen from afar, and all they're surrounded by is the blue sea and its waves. The fact that they have this huge boat for themselves to enjoy for the whole afternoon, gives them the reason to be full-on grinning ear to ear.

The yacht halts in some area that they've just been told is perfect for a dive and swim. With that being said, they wasted no time getting in their trunks and plunging into the cold water, splashing the two boys, Sunoo and Jungwon, at the edge of the deck who only wanted to get their bottom legs dipped for now.

"My sunglasses!" Sunoo whines and attempts to pat it dry with his soaked shirt. All he could do was curse at the culprit, Riki.

"How much do we trust the captain not to suddenly drive the yacht away and leave us here?" Sunghoon asks, staring into nothing and only getting himself into the water without practically swimming. To get his mind off overthinking, Heeseung splashes water directly on his face.

"Are you worried there might be jellyfish beneath your feet as well?" Heeseung's joke is of no help, but rather than getting a reaction from him, Jaeyun is the one who gasps.

"I'm just gonna..." Jaeyun paddles away from them and holds onto the deck.

Jongseong went inside for a short while and comes back with some snacks, handing the bag of potato chips to Sunoo and Jungwon as he jumps into the water to join the others. Again, Sunoo and Jungwon were spattered with water (at this point, just go in the water).

They spend a while enjoying their time altogether like this. While they try to be cautious not to get too far from the team, some of them are also careful not to drop their phones as they take the risk to take pictures as much as they can get.

After a while, the oldest decides to take a break, climbing up and leaving a trail of droplets from his body. He runs his fingers through his wet hair to slick it back and sighs contentedly as he sits down on the open deck. The camera he brought for this trip has been on the lounge chair, so he takes it to get some more photos. He manages to catch every laughter and what he finds hilarious through the camera lens, a chuckle falling out of his mouth.

"Hyung." Jaeyun comes up, shaking his head in an attempt to dry his dark hair.

Heeseung smiles at him and pats the space next to him, to which Jaeyun didn't decline, and quickly takes the spot, shivering slightly as the air tingles his toned skin.

"Where did you get the camera, hyung?" Jaeyun strikes a light conversation.

"I bought it quite a long time ago at the mall. It's what I bought with the money I earned from working as a cashier guy before." Heeseung responds.

Jaeyun hums, the longing stare he's giving at the digital camera is asking for permission to borrow it. Heeseung doesn't think twice about lending it to the boy. Jaeyun brings the camera to his eye and takes a quick shot of Heeseung holding a peace sign close to his eye. He's good with photography, and in exchange for the photo of Heeseung, he gets a photo of himself too.

"Hyungs! Picture!" Sunoo calls for them and beckons the camera with his hands.

They comply with his request and grab the attention of the rest. His hand tries its best to extend as far as it could to take a selfie that includes them at the back, Jaeyun moving slightly far from him and sitting to fit in the background. In the end, he got the help of the captain who noticed what the boys were trying to do as he only wanted to inform them about going to a different area.