- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Third person.

At last, after a two-hour (and a half) drive, the sign on the side of the road welcomes them, and they've finally reached their destination.

This place is a town, known for a lot of good spots that many have visited. Throughout finals week, they've had this trip in mind, which is the reason why they were eager to get all the exams over with. They thought of several places they could go to for a day, and somewhere that would be worth going to despite a long drive. Eventually, they've come upon this town. It's not the first time they're visiting, though it's been a long time since they were young.

"This place didn't change much from how I remember it." Aera says, with a slight smile on her face. Heeseung, with his eyes on the road, nods his head to agree.

"Did you go here a lot when you were a kid?" Heeseung raises a question. 

"You'd kind of see me around here every holiday. Appa used to take me even without my mom, so I stopped coming here after he passed." Aera replies, looking still outside the window. Talking about her father doesn't have a solemn effect on her anymore, and that makes her glad.

"How about you? Many times too?" Aera returns the question.

"Nah, been here like thrice as far as I remember. Those two times were when Haeun was born." Heeseung lets out a snort (an unfairly attractive snort, if it was necessary to add).

"Would she get mad if she find out you went here again but without her?" Aera quips. She's always been fond of Heeseung's little sister.

"I'll buy her a plushie, then she'll be fine." Heeseung states and causes a giggle out of Aera.

"We can visit your favorite place here if you want. Where would you and your dad usually go?" Heeseung tells her. Glancing a second, he does not miss the sudden glint in her eyes before she answers.

Oh, Aera has a few in mind; Heeseung would go wherever she wants.

━━━━━

Entering the amusement park conveys the feeling of the same old overwhelming thrill and excitement for Aera once again. The last time she came here, she could only go on the carousel due to the fear of those radical rides that had people either cry or vomit in results. Today, as she hears the open screams from where they're standing, she can't wait to stand in line with Heeseung as they wait for their turn (and hopefully not cry or vomit after).

They share the same look, exchanging the gush of giggles that dared to come out.

Heeseung, albeit trying to recover from driving all the way from Seoul, understands Aera's feverish feeling as he roams his eyes around. To be honest, the memories he has from this place are vague, not even sure if he ever rode anything. But even so, he can replace those memories with greater ones, with Aera. Seeing her bright and stretched-out smile, he wants to be attentive to whatever she wants and make sure they leave with thousands of photos and videos; memories.

"Pretty, look here." The shutter clicks just as Aera turns sideways to look at Heeseung, not able to prepare herself for the photo before she even realized it. It's okay, the smile never left.

"Be my personal photographer, as part of the bet." Aera jokes. Heeseung acts like he needed to think about it and only grins with an eyebrow raised as a response.