That Singhanias and Kapoors- I won't fucking let them sleep a blink.

I looked at the time - 1:00am
I went to my parents room and peeked inside as the door was not locked which means they weren't romancing right now.

I saw both of them asleep, I should not disturb them.
I came outside and saw Sneha chachi in the kitchen and sighed in relief.

I went to her as she flinched suddenly seeing me there.

Sneha : (keeping her hand on her chest in fear as she was taking bottle from the fridge) Abhi, you scared me. What happened bachcha? Is she okay?

I nodded and said.

Abhimaan : Chachi can you do me a favor?
Sneha : Sure. What is it?
Abhimaan : Can you sleep in my roon with Lavina today?
Sneha : (her eyes widened) Why?Where are you going?
Abhimaan : Just somewhere. Please will you?
Sneha : (she has a hint where he must be going at this time) okay but take care.
Abhimaan : yes yes (he kissed her forehead and went out of the mansion)

Author's POV

Sneha went to her room first and woke up Aditya, and told him everything.
He got tensed and told her to sleep with Lavina while he will go find Abhi.

She went and laid down beside Lavina caressing her head as her eyes teared up at her state but she controlled her sob before kissing her forehead and sleeping beside her.

While Abhimaan called Aryan to meet him at their mafia base.

Aditya came out of the house and didn't find Abhimaan's car, he first called Aviraj's cellphone who answered sleepy.

Aditya : Bhai come in the parking lot right now without telling anyone.
Aviraj : Adi? Coming.

Aviraj came in his shirt and pants as he knows whenever Aditya calls him like this in parking lot. It means Mafia.

Aditya explained everything to Aviraj and they both left to the Mafia base knowing the meetings are held there and if Abhi wouldn't be there then Dungeon it is!

They both entered and straight went to Abhimaan's cabin as conference hall was empty.

They both were going to open the door when they heard the words which shattered their hearts, soul and eyes teared up. They looked at each other with red eyes and barged into the room.

I came here in the fastest speed and Aryan and my main men were already present there as I ignored them and called Aryan in my cabin

As he entered, I was already on the verge of crying blood. I sat down in my place and turned on my MacBook going through the mail Aryan sent me with all details.

Abhimaan : Inform the Defense Minister about smuggling of guns and make them arrest all of these men on port and store the weapons in their storage warehouses.

Aryan immediately called the Assistant and again stood in attention mode to hear any other orders from his boss who was very angry but weak right now.

Abhimaan : How dare they even think about my family's women (shout)
They can't even touch a hair of my sisters and wife, selling is far away from that. I won't let anything happen to them.
Aryan put more men around every Shekhawat women without them knowing and I want Singhania in front of me till the sunrise. He wanted my sisters right? I will show him what is the result of even thinking or planning to do such heinous act with Abhimaan Shekhawat's sisters-

I was cut off when the door barged open and my uncles came into my view tearing up but still red eyes like mine and agony filled faces.

I stood up shocked as I didn't want them to know about what was planned against Riya & Shreya.

Abhimaan : Chachu (uncle)
Aviraj : What were you saying Abhimaan? Tell us whole thing NOW.

I knew he was hurt and angry so I didn't try to pacify them and told them how Karan came for Riya & Shreya and not Lavina.
How he was just attracted to Lavina in that spur of the moment but he actually was there to kidnap and sell my sisters after raping them.

They both were crying but there faces looked so hard like stones, like they were before they left Mafia, like they were before being decent businessmen.

I looked at Aryan as he nodded and left not before bowing infront of uncles and touching their feet as he respects them like his own father as he is my best friend too.

Aditya : So? When are we going to torture Singhania and Kapoor?
Abhimaan : Karan is dead now. I will give you his father and Singhania in 2 hours.

They nodded and went out as I know they need time to process this information. I was terrified for my daughter-like sisters too.

Author's POV

Aviraj and Aditya came out of the cabin and looked at each other. The next moment, they were running towards their car as they both settled down and drove to the mansion. They will come back in 1 hour, just wanna see their daughters sleeping all good once to calm their rage down a bit.

As they both entered the house, they saw Payal in the living room, looks like she was waiting for them.

She stood up from the couch and came forward as she looked at her husband & little brother-in-law and understood from their dried tears and sadness, something was terribly wrong.

She knows her husband won't tell her anything in this situation to worry her. So she asked her brother-in-law who was looking at the ground knowing he can't lie to her.

Payal : Aditya (he looked up) What happened?

Aditya's tears streamed down his face remembering the information he just got. He shook his head and wiped his tears.

Aviraj : Payal, don't ask anything. Its very serious and he won't tell anything.

He pulled Aditya away while Payal got more scared just by seeing tears in their eyes which were always playful.

She could just pray for the welfare of her family.

Heyy guyss... Here is your next episode.
Hope you all like it..
Tell me what you think??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESSS!!.. LOVE YOU PPL <333