Chapter 9, White castle table★Part 10

Start from the beginning

"Oh? Royal pass?" Pink MOMO took the letter of introduction, opened it and read it, then nodded and said: "I see, I am happy to help with this small matter, the most beautiful pink lady, but...you have to answer what it is first After all, the minister's royal pass is a place where even Buckingham Palace, where Her Majesty Elizabeth lives, can enter."

Jasky replied as expected: "A special kind of mirror that has the magical power to restore voice."

"Mirror?" This made pink MOMO stunned for a moment: "I don't remember that there is a mirror in this world that can restore sound."

At this time Toosb jumped out to help and said: "Amisa said that it is a mirror that can make wishes come true. It is said that as long as you get it, you can do anything, haha...!"

" Toosb, wait! "Amisa didn't have time to cover Toosb mouth. Toosb actually heard the conversation between Amisa and Jasky, but the content was inadvertently fueled by him and became counterproductive. Pink MOMO's expression changed, and she He first poured milk tea into the cups for the three of them, and then suddenly asked in a calm tone, "Who told you?"

Jasky and Toosb looked at Amisa at the same time, and saw that she was pinching her ears uncomfortably, her eyes fluttering, and she didn't know how to answer. Seeing this, Pink MOMO said earnestly: "Son, you are my daughter's benefactor, and even more so my daughter's benefactor." My benefactor, the most beautiful pink lady, I really want to help, but the word "mirror" is very sensitive to us, please briefly describe its characteristics first."

Hearing Pink MOMO's rather strong tone, Amisa glanced to the side in embarrassment, and handed out a note with only one sentence: "Actually, I don't know too well. "

"Ah?" This time, the other two were stunned.

"I don't know how to find the characteristics?" Jasky felt like he was being played.

"No features at all? At least you know what color it is? Tell us and we can enter the castle!" Toosb hurriedly persuaded, but Amisa just handed out the note again with a wry smile: "Sorry, I really forgot up. It doesn't matter if it's inconvenient to borrow, we'll find another way. "

Then she stood up and wanted to leave anxiously, but was held back by Toosb: "Amisa, this is not like you, this is our best chance to find the mirror you are wearing! Don't give up!"

Amisa wanted to free her hand abnormally, but was blocked by Jasky again: "Did you forget it, or did you deliberately not say it? Your behavior in the opera house is also very strange. Why do you have the ability to sing? Is it you?" What are you hiding? Isn't there something you can't tell us?"

"opera? What an opera! "For some reason, Amisa was full of negative emotions, and unconsciously rejected the two people in front of her.

"Lord Amisa." Pink MOMO called her at this time: "Although I am not sure if there is a mirror that can restore the voice, I am sure that there is a black mirror with evil power. The Queen of Hearts used it to destroy the entire country. Please forgive me. Prettiest lady in pink I doubt if you won't state the mirror features then I'm afraid I can't lend a royal pass because I'm afraid you'll go astray."

Amisa didn't give up struggling, and pink MOMO continued to say: "I'm not sure if what you're looking for is the same mirror, but the black mirror is a very dangerous taboo dream tool, it's not something you, a little girl, can control, I say so It's for your own good, otherwise you will make an irreparable mistake in the future."

bump!

Amisa finally broke free from the other two, but instead of running away, she quickly wrote this note and patted it on the table in front of Pink MOMO.

"Tell me...the way to restore my voice." Toosb hesitantly translated nervously.

The words "I'm for your own good" touched the rhetoric, and the face of the builder and the boss came to Amisa's mind instantly, thinking that they were only deceiving grandma and squeezing the employees for their own benefit, and then they all used the sentence "I am For your own good" prevarication.

For Aimisha, the Black Feather answered the secrets of this world anyway, and also provided methods to reply to the voice and clues to their parents, but the mentor group did not give them anything, asking themselves to pretend to be trainees to participate in the competition, but they were not satisfied with their own problems and needs. All vaguely overshadowed, Amisa believes that they are also for their own interests, and such negative thoughts are increasing for some reason, causing her emotional ups and downs to become more and more...

"Amisa...Are you okay?" Toosb's voice brought back her reason, and Amisa found that everyone was looking at her worriedly. Through the reflection of the dinner plate, she saw herself showing a terrifying and distorted face that had never appeared before. Amisa's eyes widened, her trembling left hand caressed her cheek, Mido hurried out and kissed her cheek with her beak to comfort her.

"Yes, I'm sorry! "Amisa hastily bowed and apologized to Jasky, Toosb, and Pink Momo. She couldn't understand why she suddenly had a lot of negative emotions, and even made such expressions and movements. At least she knew that she had never Live like this.

Pink MOMO also took a sip of milk tea to soothe her emotions: "Sorry kid, I was too aggressive in my tone, and I have no idea about the fact that I lost my voice, the most beautiful pink lady. But I know someone can help you."

"Okay! The most beautiful vocal instructor, please tell me!" Toosb kept an optimistic attitude and tried to ease the tension.

"Maslow's Dream Bookstore has a top wise man in Baicheng - Wisdom Caterpillar, the most beautiful pink lady. I hope you can visit him first, although it is not easy to meet Wisdom Caterpillar, you must go through his set But if you can ask him for the knowledge and truth of this world, the most beautiful pink lady, I believe that whether it is black mirror, voice or even the knowledge of dreams, there will be an answer. After you know everything, the most beautiful pink lady Pink lady, I will give you the royal pass with confidence, can you?"

"Really! We will be fine. Thank you for the most beautiful vocal instructor." Toosb said, patting Amisa on the shoulder.

Perhaps because of guilt, after hesitating for a while, Amisa nodded silently.

"Perhaps... we don't need a pass for a long time." Jasky replied in a tone of giving up with his hands folded, and his heart was hit a lot.

"The costumes on you should be from the most beautiful pink lady, the rainbow cake clothing store in Manchester that I frequent, right? After all, to see a wise man, you need to dress neatly. The most beautiful pink lady, I will first ask someone to send your clothes over, Maslow's Dream Bookstore It is also on the noble floor, and it can be reached by a short walk, I hope it can help you."

"Okay! Thank you for the most beautiful vocal instructor!" Toosb continued to thank.

Amisa touched the pocket of the one-piece dress, remembering that she still had to promise something entrusted by others, but in the end she kept silent and walked out of the door of the cheese pink teacup house.