He was lost admiring her when she suddenly kissed him hard not able to control her horny self.

He came out of his thoughts and focussed at the work in hand and started kissing her back more fiercely.

They both made out for solid 5 minutes when they pulled out breathing heavily.

Abhimaan moved towards the bed and made her lay down and hovered upon her half naked figure.

He tore off the flimsy material of the lacy red bra and latched on her breast while kneeding the other one roughly which made her moan and let out a tiny scream of his name.

He nibbled and sucked her one breast and played with the other one at the same time. He changed the sides as he got satisfied with one and gave his attention to the other one whereas she was feeling this kind of sensation for the first time in her life and it was so new but needed, unique but now her second favorite sensation after him playing with her tongue in her mouth.

He then left her other breast with a 'pop' sound too and moved back to look at her who had eyes closed, messy hair. He loved how she had the vermillion of his name in her hairline and the only neckpiece - mangalsutra in her neck.

He then proceeded to take off his remaining clothes off like the salwar and his boxers while her eyes became wide at the size of his dick and he chuckled looking at her.

"Are you planning on ripping me apart?"
"Dont worry babe. It will fit."
"It wont" She shook her head still shocked
"I will make it fit" He winked at her and pulled her panties away while looking in her eyes directly.

"Do it fast Maan..I can't wait now"
"Damn ..bold woman. I like this attitude "

He looked at her and kissed her forehead then nose, chin, collarbone, cleavage, stomach, belly button, navel, and lastly licked his way up her clit. She screamed at the sudden action and he chuckled making vibrations shiver their way up her body.

He inserted his tongue in her pussy and started fucking her with it while holding onto her hips so that she doesn't move while she was actually getting goosebumps and was trying to get closer to him.

He sucked onto her clit and slammed his two fingers in her hole while she screamed again at the pleasure.

"Aah..maan I -"
"Cum for me baby . Look at me."

She looked at him with hooded eyes as it was hard for her to keep her eyes open while he was doing that to her body sending her on a pleasure filled trip.

She cummed as he pinched on her clit and then sucked on her clit to drink up all that she had to offer. He drank every drop and that sort of quenched his thirst but only some percent.
He has still not completed the deed.

He came up to her and kissed her forehead.
"You are so sweet and delicious babygirl. From now, your cum is my favorite drink ever." She blushed hard as he kissed her roughly.

He then adjusted himself at her entrance.
"If it hurts, tell me okay? I will pull out."
She nodded and he entered inside her vagina half way through as she screamed and had tears in her eyes while he stopped to give her sometime to relax.

"Relax your muscles baby..you will be fine. I promise it will go away"
He whispered sweet nothings to her while she adjusted a bit and relaxed after sometime.

"You can move now."
"you sure? I can wait"
"Move maan,I need you now" she was feeling way too horny to care about her begging for it.

He immediately started moving slowly at first but harder as she started moaning and whimpering in pleasure. He also groaned and hid his face in her neck and held her legs to wrap them around his waist.

She was ecstatic would be an understatement, she never imagined it to be this good. She always wanted her first to be her lawfully wedded husband and now finally she got to do this, that too with this much pleasure.

--------

He was still rock hard even after making her cum for 8th time tonight and 3rd time himself.

She was tired- he knew that but couldn't get just enough of her.

They had done it on the bed- in the shower- again on the bed and now were lying in the balcony floor bed looking at the stars after the mind blowing sex cuddling each other naked with black linen sheets around them.

He smiled at her as she yawned..
"I love you sweetheart. You are so precious to me."
"I love you too maan..you are my life now"
They kissed gently and softly and slipped in their dreamland while being in each other's arms.

They were peaceful and had a serene smile on their faces which showed how happily- satisfied they are with their lives right now.

Hey guyss...Here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think??
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESS ..LOVE YOU PPL<33