one-hundred-22

💅

2 days after the incident

Your bruises were now healing quickly, and you didn't feel so sore anymore. Your soulmates had been by your side the entire time, putting aside whatever work they had just to be there with you.

To them, their duty as idols came after their duty as your soulmate; and their company granted them that wish until you were ready to leave the hospital.

This morning, Minho, Chan, Seungmin, and Jisung were at your side while the other boys decided to head to thier dorms for just an hour to take a bath. They tried to stay with you as much as they could.

They knew you needed them. 

Jisung sat on the side of your bed, holding your hand. He looked into your eyes lovingly and every now and then, he'd flirt with you. It was giving you annoying amounts of butterflies but you liked it. 

You could never complain. Every word they say just makes you feel warmer. Happier.

"How do we turn this on?" Chan asked as he eyed a very complicated looking remote in his hands. You and the other boys turned to him in curiosity.

Chan was trying to turn on a TV on the wall, but he couldn't quite figure out how to use the remote. Seungmin sighed, walking over to the older male before grabbing it out of the older's hands.

The younger looked at the device before pressing a button and immediately the TV was on. Chan raised his eyebrow, slightly impressed, while Seungmin gave him a small grin.

"Thanks, baby" Chan muttered, stepping closer to Seungmin, giving him a gentle peck on the cheek. 

"Anytime," Seungmin blushed ever so slightly as he whispered back his reply. 

Chan was about to change the channel from a news program to something more entertaining when suddenly 'Breaking News Appeared on the screen'.

"Wait, keep it,

" Minho said, looking up at the screen in curiosity. You and the other boys too looked at the screen, eager to know the sudden 'breaking news'.

A woman with soft curly black hair and dark brown eyes appeared on the screen and she immediately started reporting the news... and it shocked all of you.

"Good morning, I'm Skye Yang, here to report some shocking, breaking news. 

It was reported that five nights ago, the new submarine, Bronze444, was mysteriously stolen. The marine institute and the police had found no evidence of who stole it whatsoever, except a hundred dollar bill.

 Even more shockingly, the investigators were unable to track the submarine; the search for this vessel still continues."

The woman clears her throat before shuffling some papers and putting on a more serious look. 

"More recent breaking news includes an incident that happened one night ago. It was reported that a criminal that was being transported to the ADX Florence prison in America, made a run for it as soon as the cops let him out of the car.

The runner was able to take a few steps before he was almost run over by a fast-passing truck but miraculously avoided being run over. However, seconds after the man was run over by another fast-moving vehicle.

The police had provided some details about this vehicle; it was said to be a 3.6 million dollar, Lamborghini Veneno. 

The cops also informed us that surprisingly after the accident, two drivers walked in, both in flashy clothes and sunglasses that made them unrecognizable. 

As soon as they opened the car door, it was also detailed that, Shoong by Lisa and Taeyang was playing."

The woman's eyes widen for a moment, looking to the side. "This is real? ah- okay okay I'll continue" She turned back to the camera, smiling a bit. 

"Right when they thought that things couldn't get much more surprising, the two carried the body of the male they ran over who was surprisingly alive by that time, into their car. 

The police reported that they called after them and chased after the car, although it was way too fast for the police cars to catch up; the only way they were able to track it was a trail of one hundred dollar bills that kept flying out of one of the windows of the Lamborghini."

The woman blinked a little as if she was trying to process what she was reporting today.

"The police were able to follow the trail of dollar bills to a dock where they saw no traces of the Lamborghini or the two drivers, but what they saw was even more shocking. 

They were able to get a glimpse of Bronze444 seconds before it submerged. The Navy was immediately alerted and they were able to trace the submarine with two other older ones, and surprisingly, we found the body of the criminal that was run over,  in the submarine, without anyone else.

It was later reported that his name was Kyle Storm David.

Some who hear this news say it was a cruel thing to do to a criminal- but the police had reported that his crimes did deserve some sort of Karma and this satisfies. But the two who stole the submarine are still yet to be found.

It is reported that the police are still following the trail of dollar bills and are yet to find these mystery criminals.

That concludes the... breaking news. Have a lovely day and night all, and please, stay alert, vote COLORED"

Skye nods a bit as she finishes the reporting and you all watched the TV that started showing some commercials. 

Chan's eyes were wide and so was Seungmin's. Minho had his mouth agape and Jisung opened and closed his mouth like a fish. You were also in shock. 

The boys shared glances at each other before looking at you, blinking. 

You all were way too stunned to speak.

Minho's shocked expression slowly changed to a happy one. He couldn't hide that he was happy that the monster who hurt his love had gotten what he deserved; though it wasn't exactly what he expected, he was satisfied.

He glanced at you, walking over to sit on one side of the bed before gently holding your hands. 

He smiled gently before speaking.

"Now that... that's over... are you ready to start a new chapter with us?"

____

Chapter Idea credit to the two in the Lamborghini!
(They inspired me:  
@Heyyou-notyou-you ,  @lizaZobair )
Hope you both are satisfied! and please don't let the cops find yall 😂😭 

And also the driver of the truck! @Illiertia
(would've been too gory so I hope you're still satisfied with this end 🥺😂💕 )

Are yall satisfied now? 😭💅