fifty-seven

"Okay but... is this really necessary?"

Kyle furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head a little when the younger spoke. 

"You already know it is, Iseul" The older spoke, taking a step toward the male as he raised his hand, pointing at the male's chest. 

"Don't you want her?" The older said, taking another step toward the boy. 

"You were the one who had always been with her... and she chose some eight men who happened to be 'destined' for her, over the guy who had tried so hard for her... and you think it's not necessary?" Kyle smiled with a small scoff when Iseul stared at him in silence. 

The younger opened his mouth to speak, but then stopped himself, pursing his lips. He stood there like a frozen statue for a few seconds before nodding slowly, eyebrows furrowing again.

"Exactly... So if you want my plan to work.. next time when I call... pick it up, get it?" Kyle said before turning in his step. Iseul tightened his fists slightly before humming.

Kyle snickered quietly, glancing one final time at the younger before walking out of the repair shop. 

Once the older was gone, Iseul let out a sigh, loosening his tightened fists. 

He couldn't deny it. He did want her. He wanted to make her his because he knew he'd be happy with her...  Because he was so sure what was missing from his life is her attention. Her love. Her. 

Was it Y/n's love that he needed? Or was it their broken friendship that he needed to be happy? Or was it something else?

Iseul shook his head a little, trying to pull himself out from the questions that were giving him a slight headache. 

_

( A little bit of spice ahead )

"Hoeeeee where are you going?" Minho paused as he held the door knob, turning around to look at the group of males who were chuckling on the couch in the living room.

"I told you guys not to call me that" He glared at them, and made eye contact with the freckled male who actually called him by the name.

It wasn't that he gets pissed- and it wasn't that he didn't live up to the name around his soulmates, but he just doesn't like it. He'd rather be called-

"Sorry, kitten. You're going to see Y/n right?" Chan asked while he gently held his arms around Seungmin's body as he sat on the older's lap. Seungmin leaned back, pressing his back onto Chan's torso, throwing his head back so that it could rest on the older's shoulder.

Minho blushed a little at the name given by Chan. It was his favorite for some reason- Yes, he liked pet names a little too much. 

"Have fun hoe" Felix said, making the blush on Minho's cheek fade away as he turned to the younger. He stomped his way toward him, and Felix jumped out of the sofa, giggling, and attempted to run away, however, Minho caught his arms.

He pulled the boy close to him before pushing the boy back until his back was met with the wall. Without a warning, he crashed his lips onto Felix's making the male whimper almost immediately, making the boys on the couch shift a little as they turn to them. 

Minho smirked against Felix's skin before trailing down and allowing his lips to reach his collar before leaving his skin. He slowly went down on his knee and Felix gasped, his hands shaking as he kept them pressed against the wall, looking desperately at Minho.

The older tugged on his pants a little and smirked on seeing the slightly raised tent in Felix's pants. The younger was so easy to arouse- and now he was going to pay for calling him what he told not to. 

"Minho please..." Felix's voice came as a shudder and Minho only hummed before getting up and turning around. Felix knew this would come and he cursed. 

"Who's the hoe now?" Minho snickered, glancing back slightly to meet Felix's needy eyes. The male swallowed dry and whimpered in need of touch and attention.

Keeping that smirk, the male then walked toward the door and opened it, turning around and glancing at Felix who cursed in silence with a shaky breath. 

"I love you too," The male said before closing the door shut after walking out. 

The boys on the couch looked at Felix and the youngest two tried to retain their laughs at the struggling boy. He needed help. 

Felix looked at his soulmates desperately. 

"You should've listened to Minho, baby" Changbin said before standing up and walking toward Felix. He pulled the younger to him, gently holding the freckled boy's chin, and Felix looked lustfully at the boy's features.

"Shut up and help me" He muttered in his deep low voice before leaning toward the male, pressing their lips, hungry for the taste. Changbin kissed back, a smirk forming on his lips at how needy it was. They let their lips move in sync with each other before finally parting them away. 

Changbin sighed as he stared into Felix's dark orbs. Saying that they were beautiful would be an understatement for Changbin. They held the universe, and it only tempted the older to reconnect their lips passionately once more, before lifting the younger into his arms.

Changbin walked over to one of the doors, opened it, and walked inside quickly before closing the door behind him, all while his lips kept on being nibbled on by Felix's own.