one-hundred-18

"I-Iseul?"

Pan wasn't expecting to see him there when she exited the car with the other policemen. 

When the officers told her that their chief and a certain somebody was at the bridge, she wasn't expecting him to be there too, especially not cuffed up.

"Cheif, we've got some news," One of the officers beside her said, stepping closer to the male who held Kyle's cuffed wrists behind his back.

The male raised an eyebrow curiously, staying silent until the other spoke once more.

"After some results came in, we've been informed that two  73-year-old patients had drug elements in their bodies. We've investigated, and we found the criminal's pill bottle and the two victims confirmed that... he... gave it to them" The other officer said, pointing a finger at the male held by his chief.

The older male raised an eyebrow before making sighing and looking at Kyle. 

"Assaulting a woman, attempting to murder someone, and drugging? what kind of sick lunatic are you?" The officer's words were quiet, yet harsh. Kyle was silent, looking away with a frown.

"You know what... we'll not keep you in the city prison.. how about we send you back to America? ADX Florence sounds like a nice home for you, doesn't it!? I think they'd love to have you around!"The cop said before pushing Kyle away as they walked to the cars parked at the entrance of the bridge.

Iseul and Pan still stood facing each other. Another officer stepped closer to the boy, holding an arm out, pointing at the police car. 

"Wait," Pan said before Iseul could turn away. 

"Why are you...? What did you do?..." She asked, curious and confused. Her heart felt heavy as she stepped closer to him. 

Iseul's lips formed a soft smile. He looked at her features. 
Even in the dead of the night, under the dim light, she was beautiful.

"I... turned myself in" Iseul sighed and Pan felt her heart crack. 
She wanted to believe he had nothing to do with this. 
He was the one that called her, the cops, and the ambulance. 

It didn't add up.

"I told them... that I allied with Kyle to hurt her once... twice... I told them everything that happened... every detail.. and I begged them to believe me. They gave me a chance to get this information out of him... but since I was involved... I do have to serve 80 days in prison." Iseul explained slowly and Pan's eyebrows furrowed. 

She scoffed before looking away from him, tearing up. "It wasn't your fault... You may have planned it, but it was him who did this Ise-"

"I know. But... I'll live with the guilt all my life if I don't go through some kind of punishment" The male cut her off. Pan looked at him, clenching her fists. 

She didn't want him to be taken away from her. She wanted to say things to him. But he was just letting himself be taken away, right in front of her. 

Pan let out a sigh, unable to muster any words and Iseul's smile dropped a little. 
He was hoping for the girl to say more, but he didn't complain. He knew she hated him now.

He knew this would also be a price to pay. 

But at least, the girl he hurt was going to get justice. Atleast she will be alright soon. That was all he want right now; for his friend to stop hurting.

Pan watched as Iseul walked away with the officer and she glanced to the side, making eye contact with the male once again before she turned away. She wiped a few tears that accumulated in her eyes and bit her lip to force any more of the moisture from escaping her eyes.

She then shifted her focus to the male who stood on the bridge, still in shock, frozen like a statue.

She walked over to the boy, stopping a few feet in front of him. He looked lost, unable to think of what next to do, so she decided to help.

"Hey..." She muttered, making the male focus his eyes and look at her. 

"Go to her..." She smiled after muttering the words.

Seungmin felt someone slap him then and there. Why was he still standing there? He should be running his way to his soulmate! He should be comforting her! He should be apologizing. He should be holding her.

He should be holding his little snowflake...

Seungmin wanted to move, but he found himself unable to as a chain of guilt was wrapped around him, preventing him from moving a muscle.

Could he even see her again after all this?
After doubting her so much?
After believing the lie?
After rejecting her without knowing a clear truth?
Does she deserve him now?

Pan noticed the male tear up and tremble slightly, his breath hitching. She snapped a finger in front of his face, making him startled a bit.

Seungmin looked at the girl once more.

"Sometimes, we tend to let our emotions control us, and we do things we regret in haste... That's a mistake a lot of us make in relationships" She muttered before giving him a small smile. "But now, it's the time to fix it... go to her, she needs you" The girl muttered.

Seungmin blinked a bit, letting the tears fall down his cheeks like silver-lined water from a cascade. 

He knew that the girl was right. He knew, like many, he made a mistake by doing something in haste. He should've been calm, and shouldn't have let his emotions get to him. But it was already done. 

And as Pan had said, it was now time to fix it. 

He loved Y/N. She was delicate, beautiful, perfect and she deserves his apology and his endless love. He needed to go to her, and he needed to help her heal. 

That was what he needed to do now. 

Seungmin nodded softly before attempting to run but the girl called him to a stop. 

"Let the officers take us, you'll get there faster," Pan told the male as she let out a little chuckle, finding it amazing how eager her friend's soulmate was to see her. 

Seungmin quickly nodded in response, hiding his slight embarrassment as they both quickly made their way to one of the cars at the bridge entrance.

--- 

😭 naur it's getting closer to the end