thirty-one

"Ma'am, you're not a staff or a trainee... are you?" The guard asked and you looked at him, unable to answer for a second.

"Y-yes I am" You finally mumbled and he furrowed his eyebrows once more.

"You don't have proof... what if you're a thief? Do you have weapons on you?" He asked and the sudden question made you flinch a little.

You frowned at him. "No! why would I carry something like that around?" You asked, crossing your arms over your torso.

The male hummed before taking a step closer.

"I have to make sure," He said, coming closer to you. You took a step away when he came a little too close for comfort.

"Don't-"

"Ma'am... it's my job to ensure the safety of the people in this building. I need to check if there is anything on you" He said and you looked at him with a sigh.

"Fine! But I have literally no weapons on me," You said as he stepped closer. 

"We'll see" He muttered quietly, before walking behind you, tapping his hands over your pockets to feel anything. You stayed still while he kept searching.

The guard let out a sigh when he couldn't find anything from your pockets except a bundle of keys. 

You were about to step away from him when you thought he was searching your pockets, but the next action he did froze you. 

He held your waist, preventing you from walking away. 

"Stay still." He demanded- his voice coming slightly threatening. You felt his hands tap on your waist before he trailed them up to your upper body.

"Sir-" You felt extremely uncomfortable. The male hummed quietly in your ear and you felt a shiver run down your spine. 

His hands slowly trailed on your upper body, moving dangerously close to your chest and you felt your heart drop in realization. He wasn't searching for you anymore. 

He was touching you. 

"S-sir" You shuddered, eyes becoming glossy. The male responded with another hum before trailing one of his hands down your thigh.

-

After Hyunjin and Jeongin finished their Vlive, they walked out of the room to the living room where the rest of the males were.

Hyunjin walked over to Minho and Jisung who were on the couch. Minho held Jisung in his arms while the younger was lazily drifting off to sleep.

"You're so cute Sungie~" Minho kept on cooing cute words, making Jisung groan a little since it was preventing him from actually sleeping.

"Bottom stuff I guess," Hyunjin said teasingly as he sat down next to them, making his two soulmates look at him in unison.

Minho turned his head to him, looking at him with a blank expression. Jisung opened his eyes and pouted at him.

"You're one to talk, baby," Minho and Jisung said in unison, smirking a little at the end of the sentence. 
Hyunjin blushed a little and was about to give a sassy reply when he felt something weird all over his body.

He noticed how Jisung's eyes suddenly widened and Minho flinched the same moment he felt it too.

"NOO! I ADDED TOO MUCH SUGAR!" A deep voice screamed from the kitchen a few seconds later. 

Hyunjin looked at Minho and the older looked back with a confused expression that mirrored Hyunjin's.

"I'm not the only one who felt that... right?" Chan asked as he walked to the three boys on the couch along with Seungmin and Joengin.

A few seconds later, Changbin was there with a pouty Felix who had a cute baker's hat on his head.

"Yeah I felt it too" Hyunjin replied back and all of them looked at each other with confused expressions, wondering what had happened.

A minute go by, and all eight of them were about to shrug it off and go back to what they were doing when all of a sudden there was that feeling again. 

It was like something in their body was telling them something wasn't right. That, something was wrong... 

"Ah-" They all flinched when there was a slight pain in their chests. At first, they were confused out of their minds, unable to fathom what was going on... until they finally realized.

"Y/n..." Chan muttered before he quickly rushed to a room, along with Minho. The others also head into a room to get themselves jackets and masks.

Chan felt his heartbeat rise. He wanted to deny it. His soulmate would never be touching or be touched by anyone else... right? It had to be something else right?

"Ch-Chan... it hurts," Minho said as he held his chest when another wave of pain hits his heart. Chan felt it too and he was confirmed that something was happening to Y/n.

"We need to go quickly," Chan said as he wore his jacket and mask and walked out of the room with Minho following after. When they stepped out, they saw the younger ones already at the door, making their way out.

They quickly made it to the elevator and Jisung was about to press the button when there was the sound of a male's yell from one end of the hallway they were in. They all turned their heads to the right, seeing the hallway which led to their new MV set.

Their breaths hitched. 

 "D-do you think someone is being attacked?" Minho asked, and the others also looked at each other in worry.

"Wait.. we need to go check on y/n first!-" Changbin quickly reminded them but was cut off by Felix.

"You guys go... I'll go check on that" Felix volunteered and Minho was quick to walk to his side, holding his hands gently.

"We will. We'll come as soon as we check on it okay?" Minho said and Chan nodded before opening the elevator. The rest of them quickly got on and Minho and Felix gulped before looking at the end of the hallway. 

Who knows what was happening there? It could even be someone who broke it- or it could be something even worse.

Why did they have to let their curiosity take over?

____

Y'all I-

THIS STORY REACHED 8K and 470 votes ALREADY!? OML THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I love youuu I'm not kidding okay 🥺❣Y'all motivate me to write this 💅💗please keep commenting and voting~ <3

I love youuu I'm not kidding okay 🥺❣
Y'all motivate me to write this 💅💗
please keep commenting and voting~ <3