thirty-eight

Oml y'all 12K reads!? thank you so much ahhh!! <3

After the comfortable bath, you were now laying in Chan's arms, in his comfortable embrace, wearing one of his black shirts, that was slightly oversize for your body.

"You're so perfect, baby..." Chan mumbled for the fourth time and you snorted a little before looking into his eyes. He looked back at you while holding you in his arms, giving you a dimpled smile.

"Channie, you're perfect too, you know that?"  You replied back, and Chan shyly pursed his lips before moving his face closer to yours, pecking on your lips gently.

"Now that you've said it... yes," He said with a small smirk and you rolled your eyes playfully before snuggling into his arms further.

His body was warm and comforting, and your tired self found it the perfect pillow to hug all night.

"Comfortable?" Chan asked, and you looked at him with a smile.

"Very" You replied back and he smiled back before kissing your cheek softly. These little acts of affection were making the butterflies inside you all giddy. 

"I'm so glad you trusted me darling" Chan mumbled and you looked at him once more, nodding. 

"You're such a brave girl, you know? I promise we will make sure your smiles never leave your lips" He went on and you just stared at him adoringly.

"We can't wait to start living together... we have so many things planned to do when we meet our 8th soulmate y/n, and now that we have you with us..." Chan paused, smiling at you before leaning his face closer to yours once more.

He gently played with your hair, his eyes traveling on every feature of your face in admiration.

"We can't wait to give you all our love..." Chan whispered in his soft-toned voice and your eyes softened. Your heartbeat was the calmest it had ever been. His words, his stare, his presence, it made you feel complete.

"I always knew my soulmate was out there... but I really didn't expect it to be soulmateS and especially you guys- It still feels too good to be true, It feels like I'm living in some sort of fairytale" You said with a chuckle and Chan too let out a small laugh.

"Fate loves being unpredictable" Chan winked at you before slightly tightening his hold on your body. You didn't mind though, because for every inch closer you were to him, you felt happier and more comfortable.

"Good night, Babygirl" Chan whispered into your ears and you wished him back in a sleepy voice in reply. Soon enough, your tiredness took over your body, and you felt yourself already falling asleep as your eyelids slowly shut.

Chan watched you in awe as you fell asleep in his arms slowly. In his eyes, you were perfect, beautiful, and flawless, no matter what anyone else could say. 

To him, you were his angel, his lover, his soulmate. Everything you saw as a flaw, was a reason for him to find another reason to love you, to take care of you.

"I love you... gosh, you're an angel" Chan mumbled as he closed his eyes too, falling asleep for the first time with his 8th soulmate in his soft embrace.

Meanwhile...

"He used the ElimINaTiOn card on you!? that rat! I don't think JYP fired him correctly- Imma go set him on fire" Jisung stood up from the bed but before he could take a step, Minho grabbed his arms, and pulled him to the older.

He held Jisung close, looking at the younger.

"Yeah, he said JYP would easily be on his side because he had eliminated me and Felix once- which was very stupid of him. But baby- calm down," Minho said softly and Jisung furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Calm down!!? How can I? He doesn't even know how much I cried those few months..." Jisung's voice became quiet as he looked at Minho.

His mind thought back to those heartbreaking days.

"Wh-when you were eliminated... stays were shocked we cried so much. They had no idea we could've lost a soulmate" Jisung kept mumbling. 

"I cried every night until I saw your face again..." Jisung's hands slightly shook and Minho held them softly, soothingly rubbing his thumb on the younger's skin.

"And when Felix got eliminated, we tried so hard to be brave for stays... but we couldn't. I'm still weak when I look back to that day. S-So I was mad that guy brought that up in that situation you know ..?"  

Minho nodded, smiling softly at Jisung before pulling the younger into his embrace. He held his arms around the boy tightly. 

"It's the past Sungie... look at us now. No one can separate us. We have Y/n too, we're complete" Minho spoke softly, gently caressing Jisung's back. 

The younger looked at him, smiling a little.

"You're right about that," He said before leaning his face closer to Minho's. Minho didn't hesitate for a second before closing in, colliding their lips together as a soft hum escaped both of their lips. 

It wasn't the first time they kissed, and yet they still felt the butterflies when they felt eachother's soft lips for the first time.

 The synchronized rhythm their heartbeats created on their first meet, still played to this day whenever they touched. And it played even now.

Minho let his lips move in sync with Jisung's for a while before he pulled away softly. Jisung leaned to Minho's lips again and pouted when he couldn't kiss him.

"Let's sleep Sungie, we have a lot to do tomorrow yeah?" Minho asked and Jisung sighed before nodding and smiling. As much as the younger wanted to continue showing love to Minho, he knew sleep was important for the night.

__________
THE FLUFFYNESS T0T
btw thanks for reading! vote and comment to help his story grow ^^