one-hundred-20

Chan smiled as he gently pushed the ward door and saw both of his soulmates holding each other close. He was glad to see no more tension, but two warm souls finding warmth in each other. He stepped back, closing the door quietly before turning to the six males.

"I think everything will be alright now," Chan muttered, earning soft smiles from his lovers in response. 

Felix cutely clapped his small hands together, a happy smile on his face. He was so glad that at least their soulmates were together now. He was ready to help his lover heal.

"That takes care of that problem... but we still have one more" Changbin muttered, his voice going quieter at the end. 

All the boys looked at him, nodding, knowing exactly what he was talking about. About who he was talking about

Kyle. 

He still needed to be dealt with. 

"He must be somewhere in the city, right? We could pay the cops to find him and-" Hyunjin started, but he was interrupted by Minho.

"We could beat him up," He said with a poker face, turning to the taller male. "And then get him run over by a truck" The older clenched his fists as he said the words dangerously quietly.

The other boys' eyes widened. 

Chan cleared his throat, stepping closer to Minho, placing his hands in a comforting manner on the younger's shoulder.

"We could... but we need to find him first" Chan pointed out and the rest of the boys were a bit stunned when the older didn't say 'no' to Minho's surprising suggestions.

"You guys... won't have to deal with him actually" They all heard a voice just behind them. Turning around, they saw thier lover's coworker, Pan, who had slightly puffy eyes.

The girl had her eyes downcast as she spoke. She let out a small sigh before continuing. "Kyle is now under arrest and he will be punished for what he did" She muttered. 

The boys' eyes widen and they let out sighs in relief and small smiles while Minho and Changbin pouted a bit. "So this means we can't beat him up?" Changbin asked. 
"And we can't run him over?" Minho whined after.

Chan sighed, shaking his head a bit before looking at the girl. "Thank you, we are really grateful," The older said, smiling softly.

The girl hummed before sighing once more. "I'm not... the person to thank for that

Chan's eyebrows furrowed as he shared a look of confusion with all the boys. He then turned to her before speaking once more. 

"Then who?..."

-

Iseul's eyes fluttered open when he felt the sunlight falling on his face as he sat on a mat on the floor of the little white and brown cell, leaning his back on the wall. 

His gaze wanders to a clock on the wall, which showed that the time was almost close to noon now.

Although sitting and sleeping on a hard mat wasn't exactly comfortable, Iseul found himself in a state of calmness and relief when he woke up to the new morning. 

Hectic events of last night flashed in his mind and he let out a sigh, closing his eyes to think about anything else but that. 

The amount of emotions he went through in one night was just insane. 

He felt euphoria, worry, guilt, pain, heartache, rage, sorrow, victory, and satisfaction all in the same night-- and right now, he felt peace.

Last night, after making the phone call to Kyle, he headed to the police station and told them everything that happened, as a person who knew Kyle well. As a witness of a similar event, a similar horrific treatment to the same poor girl by the same monster.

He turned himself in, telling them he was a part of it in a way, and since it was a self-confession, they believed him. But to know Kyle's innocence, they still wanted more proof. And Iseul already had a plan to reveal his nature.

Iseul let out a soft sigh once more, glancing at the window. 

He was grateful he was given a more cozy cell; maybe because he had helped the cops and he wasn't much of a threat? But still, he really was grateful.

He played a role in the mess to begin in the first place. 
He also played the role to end it. 

Yet, he wouldn't be satisfied until he could wash away the guilt, and the only way to do that is to give himself some sort of punishment; but to him, it was more like healing his soul.

Just because he put Kyle in jail, just because he helped the cops, and just because it was all over, didn't mean he wouldn't be guilty afterward. Iseul knew this is what he needed; he just hoped his friends would at least speak to him afterward. 

He didn't worry about his friendship with Y/N though; she had already told him their friendship would last when he told her everything.

What he was worried about was his bond with Pan. 
He hoped she wouldn't see him any other way; he wasn't that Iseul anymore.

He wasn't the Iseul who made the horrible mistake, the one who selfishly wanted something that was never his, the one who obsessed over something out of his reach.

No, he had changed. And he was changing. 

The male was lost in his own thoughts, thinking calmly about everything that had happened, and every now and then wondering about a certain someone he wanted to thank.

He wanted to thank someone for helping him realize what he was doing wrong, someone who helped him hear his own thoughts that he could not, someone who changed him.

The girl who made him change for the better.

Pan.

He missed her already. 

Suddenly, he heard a noise from the cell door and he quickly shifts his gaze to look at the metal door open.

An officer walked in, giving him a neutral look.

"You have visitors" 

Iseul felt his heartbeat quicken on hearing the words. Could it be her? Was she here to see him? Did she really come all the way here? Did she miss him too?

With hope, he stood up and nodded, and the older male in the uniform nodded before motioning for someone to walk in.

Iseul's excitement grew, wanting to see who it was, but when he saw a certain seven males walk into the cell, his heart started to beat a whole other way.

Excitement turned into fear, and he swallowed, stepping back a bit. 

He knew he was done for now.