fourteen

Are you guys enjoying the cute and happy moments so far?? 🥺

He wore a mask and a black hoodie which made him almost blend into the darkness around him as he stayed hidden in the bushes. All he needed was the door of the house in front of him to open slightly, or at least to know if it was unlocked. 

He waited patiently, knowing well that the girl had her night shift in the cafe she worked at. He'd just confront her as soon as she stepped out.

He waited. Anytime now, she would be out. 

And as he saw the door finally open, a wide grin formed on his lips as he was about to get up from his position. But he had to stop himself as he saw that it wasn't only a girl who walked out, but also a male wearing a red shirt and dark jeans.

Fuck.

Just then, a car arrives and he saw two other people walking out. The male in red walked to the girl, placing a kiss on her forehead before he went to the car with one more. He hoped all three of them would leave, but one stayed.

"Very well... another night then" He muttered almost silently, as he watched the two walk hand in hand toward the cafe' the girl worked at.

---

"Okay fine, even if you make it free, I'd still give you a huge tip," Changbin said, smirking a bit and you crossed your arms as you narrowed your eyes at him.

The both of you had been arguing about him leaving a tip after you got him the food he ordered.

"Fine" you finally gave in, and Changbin smiled in contentment as he ate. While Changbin had his food, you went back to Yuqi who was preparing some milkshakes for a group of kids who came with their aunt.

"They look so adorable," You said, and Yuqi hummed in agreement. You helped your best friend make the milkshakes and served them to the customers. 

After that, you were going to go back to sit with Changbin when all of a sudden someone walked into the cafe'. He looked around the place and once he spotted you, he smiled widely.

"Heyyy Y/n-ah~ " Iseul said loudly, with a hiccup and a giggle. 

What?

You gave him a confused look before taking a step toward him.