one-hundred-1

Will forever remember him and his "YOOOH" 🥺😌💓

_____

Iseul smiled, standing up once he saw Pan walk out of the ward. He had taken the girl to see her grandparents yet again. It was almost like a routine now. 

Pan did try to insist on walking to this hospital herself a few times instead of having Iseul drive her, but he had won over that argument every time. He didn't mind driving her back and forth. 

He actually quite liked it. Doing so, he could be around her more and spend more time with her; and he finds himself enjoying it, even if he waits outside the ward each time. 

"I'm ready to head back," Pan said with a soft smile and Iseul nodded in response, returning the same gesture as the two made their way down the hall. 

Iseul looked at the girl for a moment, wondering if he should ask what he had meant to do today. He had been brainstorming to find a reason for both of them to hang out, other than here in the hospital. When a fireworks event was announced for tonight, he had wanted to ask her if she wanted to go see it with him.

 "Um.. hey" Iseul cleared his throat, one of his hands going to his nape, gently scratching his skin due to the nervousness.

"Hm?" The wavy-haired girl asked, glancing at the older male who walked alongside her. 

Iseul felt even more nervous now that she was looking at him.

"Just ask her Iseul, You're not even asking her for a date for god's sake!" Iseul said in his mind and lightly sighed before speaking up once more.

"Are you busy before your night shift?" He asked her. Although his voice was soft and had no tremble to it, his heart almost leaped out. He never felt like this with his childhood crush; but then again, who would call that a 'crush'? 

Pan blinked a little, looking away from the boy's face for a moment. She didn't have anything planned for that night, and even if she did, she would've lied anyway. 

She didn't know why she was excited all of a sudden. She had no idea why her heart was beating like that. He literally just asked her if she was busy before her work tonight. But she couldn't help but be all giddy now.

"Not really, why?" The girl asked, trying not to sound too enthusiastic or unbothered either. She tried to sound as neutral as possible and that made Iseul even more nervous; he couldn't figure out if would be interested to go with him or not.

There was only one way to know.

"Well... there's a fireworks event starting now, do you maybe... wanna come see it with me?" Iseul mumbled though he cursed himself for sounding like a small kid instead of the 21-year-old grown adult he was. "Okay, why did I sound like an 8-year-old confessing!?" He honestly wanted to facepalm himself out of existence.