seventy

BOM DIGI DIGI BOM BOM BOM-

I mean Hi, are you ready lol? 👀❤

________________________

A small smile formed on your lips when the email was displayed on the screen once you clicked it.

( Just in case some of y'all can't see this font, I've written each paragraph in normal font in the comments <3 )

_____________

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎. 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙. 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝚆𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍! 𝚆𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠- 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢? 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢. 

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎. 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢. 𝚆𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚈/𝚗. 

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙼𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚍"

___________

You furrowed your eyebrows once you finished reading the email. So the reason your parents had been silent without any calls or texts was because their phones got stolen? Well, that's a relief to know that they weren't doing it on purpose.

But now... you were left even more confused. You received this email a few days ago. And if that was the case, then your parents must have had their new phones by now and should've texted or called you the next day after your email was received. But strangely they didn't. 

Something was... odd. Really odd. 

You then checked the time and date on your laptop, because of a weird uneasy feeling in your stomach and see that it was Saturday, a few days after you received the email.

So parents should be coming home tonight right? No, they never travel like that during the night. They always pick daytime flights.

"But this time they were taking one?... "

"Or maybe they delayed it to tomorrow?..."

"They're okay.. right?"

Questions started spinning in your head when you stared at the email, thinking about it, confused a little. It didn't exactly make sense, as the things your parents said they'll do, like call and text or return home, hadn't been done yet.

You furrowed your eyebrows again as you went into deeper thought, thinking about what could've possibly delayed your parent's arrival or is making their texts or calls unreachable to you. 

It was the small sound of a 'Ping' from your phone on the bed, alerting you about your job at the cafe, which took you out of your fazed expression. 

Sighing a little, you closed the laptop and placed it on the beanbag again before standing up and walking to your bed, picking up your phone. 

"Stop worrying! I'm sure they're alright!" You said in your head as you looked at the time and saw that you had just the right amount of time you needed to walk to your cafe to start business for the night.

"They're okay y/n! Stop worrying and just go to work"

________

And yes this chapter is small cause- well, it's purely for the email :> 
Now react to it lmao I wanna see how y'all react to the email- how do you feel about it? Any less anxious? suspicious? relieved? even more stressed? lol-

________