⚠ one-hundred-7

[ Chapter written in Narrator's POV ]
-Ugh you guys will hate this :( 
⚠This chapter WILL trigger you in the wrong ways SO PLEASE BE AWARE-⚠

Iseul frowned as he looked at his phone, taking it away from his ear. 

Did he hear her right? Did she just say "Kyle" right before hanging up? 

Iseul sat in the driver's seat, thinking for a moment, a feeling of uneasiness growing in him.

The feeling was all too familiar, all too sickening. And then it hit him like a truck.

"Fuck!" Iseul cursed, quickly placing the phone down before starting the engine of the car once more. 

The dots connected to only sickening realization and Iseul cursed as he drove. 

Kyle couldn't be alone with her, could he? 

He wouldn't do it again, would he?

Something in Iseul's mind told him to drive faster, so he did. But even so, he knew he wouldn't reach there on time. 

Why did he have to drive so far tonight out of all nights!? He prayed that she wasn't alone again. He prayed at least one of her soulmates was with her. 

-

"Stop begging me to leave! I'm not gonna fucking leave before you know how worthless you are!" Kyle said pitilessly, throwing the girl at the word without an ounce of sympathy. 

The mumbled out a cry, falling down on the floor a moment after her back hit the wall. A sharp pain spread across her spine and she was finding it hard to breathe.

Kyle smirked before stepping closer and grabbing her hair, pulling her up. 

She cried out in pain once more, and tears were streaming down her cheeks. 

She wanted to fight so badly. She wanted to push him away. But every effort seemed to go in vain.

He was stronger. He had more control. And now, she was too scared to scream too; she didn't want another handprint on her cheek. 

Kyle fisted the girl's hair, bringing her face dangerously close to his as he looked down at her as if she was nothing but a toy he could break. 

"look at you, so pathetic..." He spat, pulling in her hair, and forcing her head back a bit. She whimpered, begging him to just let her be, but her little whimpers and begs fueled his evil even more.

"It was a shame Iseul had interfered last time... don't you think? Our little plan didn't go as planned but he wasn't one to improvise" Kyle whispered, looking dead into her eyes as the girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"W-What-... p-plan...?" She asked weakly. She was so confused. She was hurting so much, and now, another truth dawned on her and everything hurt way more now.

Kyle chuckled menacingly before lightly running a hand down her neck and down her figure, which made her cry out in disgust and sorrow once again. "Oh? you don't know? That night was actually planned.... well except for the fun part... That wasn't planned" Kyle said in a soft, sickening voice as he leaned his face closer to her jaw.

"That little idiot didn't even help me this time... well, at least no one would ruin my fun, right?" He muttered, his breath slithering on her skin as her tears flowed uncontrollably.