thirty-six

I- well read ahead if you dare 😳 (⚠ s m u t )

"I could help you overcome your fear... and give you a feeling you'd love... If you'd let me, baby, I promise I would" 

Chan whispered softly, looking into your eyes.

His soft words filled your stomach with butterflies. Your cheeks blushed as you looked into his eyes that only promised that he meant his words.

You couldn't deny it. If he could actually help you replace the worst memory in your life, and make you find a feeling you'd love, you just couldn't not accept it.

"Ch-Channie" You muttered, looking away, already slightly flustered while you were still sitting on the male's lap. 

Chan looked at you, waiting for your answer. His heart was beating at a rapid pace. 

After a few seconds, you turned back to look at him. He smiled at you and you couldn't help but return the gesture.

"What's your answer princess?..." Chan asked quietly.

"I'd want that..." You mumbled finally, making Chan's eyes slightly widen. 

He gently held your head, pulling your face closer to his. "That's my baby girl..." He muttered against your lips before pressing them onto yours softly. 

You closed your eyes, kissed him back, and let the passion build through the soft kiss. Soon enough, your lips found their own melody and synced with each other. Your hands snaked their way around his neck while he gently held your waist.

After a few seconds, the kiss was broken only to take a quick breath before colliding your soft lips once more. 

As your lips moved to their matched rhythm, you played with his hair with your fingers, oblivious that it was making the boy crazy. The makeout only heated up with every second that went by and soon, his lips left yours and trailed down your skin.

A shaky breath escapes your lips as you felt Chan's lips travel from your jawbone to your collarbone, giving you soft butterfly kisses. Chan smiled against your skin before he then pulled away from you.

You immediately felt the lack of his touch. You liked when he kissed you and you didn't want him to stop.

Before you could complain, Chan gently laid you down on the bed, and before you knew it, he was hovering over you. 

You blushed when you saw his dark eyes that had a slight spark in them, and the small smirk plastered on his lips.

"You look so beautiful," Chan said in a breathy tone, gently pressing his forehead against yours while he held your right cheek.

You blushed and smiled stupidly because of how sweet he was.

Chan smiled too before allowing his lips to meet with yours again, this time, in a more passionate kiss. You felt fireworks in your body as his lips moved with yours, and when he gently bit your lip, you let out a soft whimper, feeling a little aroused.

Chan took this opportunity to slide his tongue into the meet with yours. 

He didn't want to battle your tongue for dominance but rather dance with yours to the secret melody in your synchronized heartbeats.