eighty-three

Felix smiled when you took the shirt he had given you. He walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge before looking at you again.

"You could change in the bathroom if you wish," He said softly and then smirked a little before speaking again. "Or- you could change right there, I won't complain" He teased, cocking up an eyebrow as he waited in anticipation for your move.

Your cheeks redenned slightly. You knew he was teasing you- and he was definitely doing a ridiculously good job at that too. 

"I-I'll change in the bathroom," You said quickly, turning away from Felix and walking toward the bathroom door. Felix couldn't help but let out a chuckle, seeing how flustered you were.

Although was slightly disappointed that you didn't change in front of him, he knew he had made you a little too shy to do that at the moment- and that was still a sight he felt proud of.

Once you walked into the bathroom, Felix hopped off of the bed and walked to his closet again. He picked out a shirt and hummed as he examined it a little. 

He then shrugged, turning back to the bed and placing the shirt down before taking off the one he had on- and that was the exact moment you had walked out of the bathroom after changing into the shirt Felix had given.

You pause on your step when you saw Felix toss his shirt off his body, letting it fall on the bed. You the soft skin of his back, little freckles in some places. So it wasn't just his face that had those beautiful spots that resembled a starry constellation. 

Felix then picked up the other shirt, starting to wear it as he turned back, only to see you out of the bathroom. His eyes widened a bit, not really expecting you to be there when he turned. A small blush crept its way to the blonde's cheeks.

Felix smiled, getting slightly flustered when you smiled at his reaction. After wearing the shirt, he picked up the one he wore prior and hung it somewhere in the room before walking up to you. 

He smiled as he gently held your waist, tugging on the loose shirt you wore. Felix looked into your eyes, one of his hands gently making its way to your chin. 

For a moment, he stared, looking into your eyes as if he was seeing a billion things happen in them- as if he was watching flashes of a life in with you that he was dreaming of along with the rest of your soulmates.

He wanted to keep you safe, to protect you, to love you. He wanted to see that smile of yours never leave your lips. He wanted to make sure not a single thing in the world hurt you.

"You get more beautiful every time I lay my eyes on you" He mumbled quietly, leaning closer to give you a soft peck on your cheek. You blushed ever so slightly as you looked into his brown eyes.

"You too..." You smiled as you mumbled. Felix was definitely one of the most beautiful and handsome men you've seen. He was like an angel from heaven. Like a fairytale prince that would only exist in a fictional story. He had a pretty face, a perfect posture, and a deep ass voice that makes you forget how to breathe sometimes.

Felix beamed when you told him he was also good-looking. He loved getting praised by his soulmates. He pulled you into a soft hug and you immediately hugged him back.

And at that moment, you were taken back to the bridge where you had met your first soulmate. To the moment when he had hugged you after realizing you were his missing piece and lover by fate. To the moment when you first started seeing the golden-yellow fireworks paint the sky- to the moment when you first felt his warmth.

It felt exactly like it did back then. His touch warmed down your body, and when the bare skin of his arms touch yours, you could feel tiny fireworks on every single nerve end on your skin. It felt just like how it did when he had first held you.