seventy-two

Help I found this on their Pinterest lmao

This is my man y'all 💅

____________

Changbin held your palms softly in his as the two of you walked out of the cafe. He was leading ahead and you followed, curious about where he was taking you.

"Where are we going?" You decided to ask the question in your head out loud and Changbin replied with a soft smile and a "You'll see"

You walked close to him, and Changbin made sure to walk at your pace, giving you the softest glances every now and then, and whenever you'd blush, he'd just squeeze your hand gently while smiling like a total love-drunk idiot.

After a couple of minutes, Changbin stopped walking and you looked at the building ahead, but you could only tilt your head in confusion.

"The... They gym?" You raised an eyebrow, turning to look at your soulmate. The male chuckled a little and shook his head. 

"I just need something from a friend and then I'll take you there, okay? Come on" He said, holding your hand and walking toward the building. You followed him, curious to what he had been planning, and what he needed from his friend for this little date he was taking you.

Once Changbin walked in, a group of three males who were resting on a bench inside noticed him and waved at him. Your soulmate waved back and you realized that they must be the friends he had mentioned.

You saw one of the males stand up- he was taller than both of you, and he had a friendly smile as he walked over to the both of you. 

"Wow Bin, she really does look cool, anyway, yeah, here she is," The male said as he gave Changbin something, and before you could catch a glimpse of what it was, Changbin held it in his palms and smiled at the male.

"Thanks, Rick, I owe you" Your soulmate chuckled a little and the other male did too, shaking his head as he responded back with an "It's fine" before walking over to the rest of the boys.

Once the male walked away, you felt Changbin gently squeeze your hand once more and when you turned to him, you saw how excited his expression looked. 

"Come on princess" He whispered softly before turning to the door again, leading you out. He headed toward the parking lot and you were about to question it until he stopped in front of a car.