twenty

Felix held his arms around your body, embracing you softly. His smile widened the moment he held your warm body- although it only took him a few seconds to notice that something was wrong.

He slowly pulled away from you, looking into your eyes with worry and curiosity. 

"Baby?.." He asked softly, reaching his hands over to your cheeks, cupping them gently. You looked into his worried dark hazel eyes. 

"Why are you so cold? Are you sick? did something happen?" He asked, soothingly rubbing his thumb on your soft cheeks. 

You blinked a little before opening your mouth to answer, but you were cut off by another male speaking.

"What? she's cold? Darling, you should go home and rest" It was another warm voice that made you feel okay. He walked over to Felix and stood behind him, and you saw a worried expression on his face too as he looked at you.

You smiled, seeing two of your soulmates here with you. 

You felt okay around them. You were no longer shivering or thinking about faint memories of the past. 

You were only seeing the present, only feeling the warmth of your soulmates.

"Your night shift ends soon right?... how about we take you home now? I'm worried about you" Felix said and Seungmin nodded. 

You looked around the cafe, seeing that there weren't many people left. It was almost time for closing anyway.

You nodded at them and Felix let his hands go from your cheek, smiling a little. His charming smile gave you butterflies as you walked over to the counter. 

Yuqi had just finished setting up the final order and when you walked over, she smiled at you before handing the tray with the dishes to you. 

"This is the final one, you can go with them right after and I'll clean up before closing, okay?" She said and you smiled back before thanking her and taking the tray.

You brought the food to the table that ordered it and after they thanked you, you walked back to Yuqi, giving her the empty tray.

"Enjoy your night with them" Yuqi winked at you and you scoffed playfully, hiding a small blush. You said good night to her before walking back to your soulmates, who were waiting for you at the entrance.

As you walked over to them, you felt piercing stares from one corner of the cafe' and as much as you wanted to avoid looking, your eyes drifted to the table where the two men sat.

You saw Kylem staring with a small half smile- but it looked as threatening as it always it. It was as if that smile was hinting toward something bad happening to you. Like your way of knowing you'd have bad luck today.

The male in front of him, Iseul, gave you a blank expression and he bit his lip before looking away. He sighed heavily before continuing with his food.

You shook your head a little before looking at the door, at your soulmates who smiled at your warmly. It was as if when you look at them, everything around you becomes even more vibrant. More... lively.

"Let's go," Seungmin said when you walked over to them. His big hands held yours, entwining his fingers with yours before Following Felix who walked out and held the door for the two of you.

-

"Well, that was irritating to watch" Kyle chuckled a little and Iseul slightly glared at him. He really wasn't in the mood to joke around. 

Until now he had been telling himself that Y/n's 'soulmates' were only a made-up excuse so she could ignore being with him. But he had finally seen them.   

He saw how they looked at her. He noticed how her tensed body immediately loosen up to them. The way they smiled at each other. 

The way the blonde had held her cheeks.

"Well..." Iseul looked at Kyle when he spoke again. 

"Apparently her soulmates are idols... which means if you agree to my idea, everything will be so much more.. easy," Kyle said, leaning against his chair, smirking a little.

Iseul furrowed his eyebrows a little. 

"How come?..." He asked in a curious tone, and the older shifted in his seat once more before answering.

"They have separate lives! They aren't always with her... we just need to find the right timing. A moment when they aren't around" Kyle spoke in a calm manner and Iseul nodded a little.

"But- what about her parents though? They always come back in every two weeks" 

Kyle chuckled once more and Iseul raised an eyebrow. The older then took out a folded piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Kyle.

"Forget about them... we'll use this against her" The older said as Iseul reached for the paper.

"She'll be yours this time..."

"And the best part is...

...You won't be having any more soulmates after this y/n"

Kyle smiled at himself when Iseul opened the paper. The younger's eyes widened within a few seconds and he looked at Kyle in shock. 

"We could... yes. We could use this" Iseul spoke, his shocked expression turning into a small smile. 

He could make her his. He could show her who she belonged with.

He could finally make her believe that the only person who'd be there for her, would be him and him alone.

Not a single one of her 'soulmates'

_____

How are you guys? Enjoying the story so far? 👀