seventy-one

When you arrive at the cafe', Yuqi had just arrived too, and opened the door. She waved a little when she spotted you coming. 

You greeted her with a smile on reaching the cafe' and the both of you walked in, switching on the lights before quickly heading to the counter to make sure everything was in order before the customers arrive. 

A few minutes after Yuqi flipped the signboard on the door, your first customers of the night walked in, followed by more. It was almost as if they were waiting for the cafe to open. 

You got with taking their orders while Yuqi was managing to make their coffees and meals. You tried your best to help out Yuqi whenever you could but you both found yourself struggling for a couple of minutes until your second co-worker showed up.

As soon as Pan walked in, she headed to help Yuqi, giving you a soft smile as she walked to the girl at the counter. You smiled back, wondering whether her visit to the hospital to see her grandparents went well. 

"Ma'am, I would like to order now" You heard a male's voice from a table nearby and quickly turn your head to him, nodding a little in response, implying that you would get on with it at once.

Taking his order, and a couple of others, you turned to walk back to the counter to give the sticky notes that you have written the orders to your two co-workers.

 But something caught your eye. Well, it was someone, actually.

And when you saw him, how he sat facing a certain someone at the counter, his eyes all focussed, you couldn't help but grin a little.

You walked over to him and coughed a little, and the male flinched slightly in surprise as the sound caught him off-guard. He turned his head to you and sighed a little before smiling up at you.

"Hey Y/n" Iseul said. He had a friendly, polite tone, which was a total contrast to his previous flirty and annoying tone of voice.

"Hi, do you see something you like from there?" You said with a small teasing grin as you pointed at the counter where some cakes and pies were displayed in cabins.

 "Or do you see someone?" You asked after a pause and Iseul turned his head to you so quickly that you could've sworn his head would've snapped if he did that any faster.

The male opened his mouth to speak but then closed it, looking back at the counter once more. You saw his gaze land on a certain girl with dark wavy hair and pale skin, a small frown on her face as she had her full focus on a cup of coffee she was brewing.

You chuckled a little when Iseul just looked away from you and the counter and turned his head toward the window. You noticed his slightly crimson ears. Clearly, he was flustered a little, and clearly, someone has a crush but isn't admitting it.

You let him be and walked to the counter, giving Yuqi and Pan the new orders before grabbing some plates which you would be placing down at the tables. 

While you were placing the orders, more people walked into the cafe' and you noticed two very familiar faces in between a group of men who wore masks and black shirts. 

One of them, a male, had short blue hair and the other, another male, had slightly longer, soft pink hair. The two smiled at each other before holding their hands and picking a table to sit. 

The cafe' went silent for a moment before people started murmuring and some of the customers took out their phones to video the two who chuckled a little and just waved at them. 

It wasn't hard to tell who these two were. They were famous, idols, and they didn't even try to hide their faces when they came here.