⚠ one-hundred-10

>:O I AM SPOILING YALL TOO MUCH- 
I have a REQUEST- can y'all go to 
@chanqbbin 's profile and just comment one message saying Skye loves her-?? (even late readers too lol) help me give my princess some 🦋
now I'm imagining her seeing this and being all like "ehukdjmbhsngsjbSm/s'dk" 

also- trauma ahead :3

__________

Cold.

Numb.

Alone.

That was how you felt. 

You saw darkness around you, a shadow engulfing you. Your body felt cold, and you shivered as you found yourself alone, surrounded by pitch-black nothingness.

You didn't want to be back here again

You tried to look for a light that could guide you out of the void, but you couldn't see any. 
You tried for someone, anyone to help you. But you were stuck in solitude.

As you looked at the pitch-black nothingness, you could make out things you knew you didn't see. Creatures that made you feel small and weak. And with every image you saw, you heard whispers from it.

You felt the shadows closing in, and shapes that seemed like hands appeared in your vision, reaching out to you. 

Dark shadowy hands that almost looked inhuman; not like a soft pale hand of a human, or a beautiful dark chocolate one, or any other beautiful color in between. They just looked monstrous. Malicious, and they were all trying to grab you.

You held your knees together, close to your chest. As the whispers and voices became louder around you. As the figures crept closer to you, trying to engulf you in them, but then you felt a bit of warmth around you. In your right hand, you felt it.

You looked down at your palm, seeing that it appeared more visible than any part of you. It was a source of light. You then moved your palm down, finding yourself bruises all over yourself, and you teared up. 

You didn't deserve this.

You never deserved this. 

An angel was never meant to go through hell, but in this world, for some to reach heaven, it's inevitable.

But still, why?

"Y/n... are you awake?" You heard a voice speak louder than all the unclear whispers. You lift your head, looking around the darkness when you heard it.

"hey, please wake up Y/n, please" It was a female voice. A familiar one. 

"Yes Y/n, we're here..." Another female's voice. 

You sighed as you closed your eyes, trying to focus on the two voices instead of all the uncanny whispers and horrid shadowy figures around you.

"Hey... please, we're here with you" The voice was louder now and as you opened your eyes again, the light almost blinded you.

You squinted your eyes as you heard relieved sighs to your right. You found yourself laying in a comfortable white bed, wearing a soft baby-blue hospital gown. A light was just above your head and the moment you looked at it, you had to blink your eyes to almost go blind.

"Hey, Y/n... I'm so glad you're awake" 

You felt someone gently squeeze your right palm and as you turned to your side, you saw Yuqi's puffy-eyed figure, smiling sadly at you.

You teared up immediately on seeing her. She had always been there for you. You wanted to hug her, but the moment you tried to move your body, it hurt immensely, especially at your hip and thighs.

"Ah, no no it's okay.. don't move alright?" She said in a soft voice, gently brushing her hand through your hair. Behind the chair which Yuqi sat on, stood Soeyon, with a worried expression on her face as she watched her soulmate try to comfort her best friend.

You also saw Pan too, who sat on the side of the bed you lay on. She gave you the softest smile once you glanced at her. You saw a few tear stains on her cheek and she quickly wiped them away when she realized you had noticed.

You looked at the three girls, your eyes teary as you tried to mutter how you felt, though it was hard to speak through your trembling lips.

"H-He... he.." you muttered, and the image of the male caused your heartbeat to raise in the worst way. Yuqi noticed the panic in your eyes and gently squeezed your hand once more. 

"We.. know.. And we're here.. for you, okay?" She spoke softly. Her words were kind. It was nothing like how he talked to you. It didn't feel like sharp icicles pricing through you when she talked.

Her voice was kind, soothing, and warm, and you calmed down just a little, nodding softly. 

---

"What do you mean you can't arrest him? I've told you how he looks, given you his number, and even told you his address!!" Iseul scoffed as he looked at the policeman who sighed and looked down at the floor of the hallway.

"We can't really do anything. We do believe you, but we can only arrest him for good if there is solid evidence for it to be him who did it. As long as it's not provided, he can testify. And as for witnesses, none of you had really seen this happening. So none of you are counted" The officer explained and Iseul was holding everything in himself to not scream.

"That is.. with all due respect.. bullshit! So you won't provide justice for her because there's no proof!?" Iseul gritted his teeth, trying to stay calm. 

The man sighed, shaking his head. "It's the law. But we can provide protection to her, and keep an eye on the suspect, we can't arrest him yet" The officer said.

The younger male sighed, looking up for a moment as he clicked his tongue with annoyance. 

What good will be keeping an eye on him now? Kyle had already done what he wanted to. He needed to be locked up for good.

But the authorities provided no help.

She didn't deserve this.