sixty-three

(Not smut but still kinda mature 😳🥂)

Minho couldn't even take two steps into the apartment when a certain blonde threw himself onto him. A low grunt escaped his lips as he caught the boy, who giggled and nuzzled his face onto his face. Minho felt his heart melt.

"So how did it go?" Felix cooed, lifting his head up to look into his soulmate's eyes. Minho then smiled, gently placing the boy down, but kept his arms wrapped around him as they stood. 

"Amazing. Also, she was way calmer than I'd expected" The older said, smiling a little as he thought back to the earlier moments of the night. 

Felix tilted his head a little. Minho felt his heart leap once more. He loved when the younger did that, especially out of curiosity. The action reminded him of his own cats--which he cared for just as much as his lovers.

"Maybe that's because you didn't kiss her right in front of your parents at the dinner table?" Felix said, and let out a soft giggle as a flashback played in his head. Five years ago, when they had first met and Minho took him to his house first time-- hell it was embarrassing, but also a moment worth remembering

"Fair enough" The older shrugged a little before pulling the boy into his arms, hugging him tightly. Felix, being used to the sudden hugs, since his soulmates loved the warmth he radiated, hugged Minho back in an instant.

They stayed like that for some time before separating, but again, Minho kept a hand on Felix's waist. Neither of them really liked letting go of each other, even for a moment. 

"Where are the others?" Minho asked softly, looking at the slightly taller boy as he reached to gently fix his bangs. Felix smiled at the older before answering.

"Channie and Binnie are writing a song, Minnie and Innie are on their own little date- don't tell our manager- and Hyunjin is painting Jisung's back-"

"What-" Minho raised an eyebrow. He let out a chuckle. "Lead me, I wanna see," The older said, and Felix hummed before holding his hand, smiling at him.

"Right this way," He said in a playful tone before leading Minho toward a room. Opening the door, he leads the older boy in and locked it behind them. 

The older furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he looked in front of him. There was no Jisung or Hyunjin in sight. He turned around, locking eyes with the male who was leaning back against the door. 

Felix smiled at him and Minho cocked a brow in confusion.

"They're not here Fe-" Minho started, but was cut off when Felix grabbed his collar and pulled him close. The older's hands slammed against the door on either side of the boy's figure and his eyes widened as he looked into Felix's.

"Oops, it seems like I brought you to the wrong room" Felix muttered, his voice going low, his eyes now giving a more intimidating stare at Minho's.

The older gulped. 

"You- You look mad-" Minho mumbled, a small blush creeping on his cheeks due to the way the younger was staring at him. Felix tsked and smirked, his hand on the older's collar moving up his neck to hold his jaw.

"Because I am," The younger said, his voice even lower. Minho's eyes moved frantically between the younger's eyes in confusion- and a hint of fear. 

Ofcourse, he was the intimidating one. But when the not-so-intimidating ones become angry- it was something that gets him shaken up a bit.