seventy-nine

The Song: "Cause whenever you give me a glance I'm sure that I see the universe in your eyes"

THE PEOPLE WHO SANG IT:

The Song: "Cause whenever you give me a glance I'm sure that I see the universe in your eyes"THE PEOPLE WHO SANG IT:

_______ 

As soon as Felix had pulled away from you, Jisung stepped closer, pulling you into his arms. "I missed you!" He exclaimed, hugging you close to his chest. You let out a soft chuckle, hugging him back.

The rest of the boys watched the two of you in admiration until Hyunjin stepped forward, opening his arms a bit. "My turn," He said, giving you a soft smile.

Jisung gave Hyunjin a glance and wrapped his arms a little tighter around you so you couldn't get out of his grip. The younger gave him a little look of tease, making Hyunjin pout.

"Come on I missed her too," Hyunjin said, stomping his feet like an angry kid, making you and Jisung let out a quiet laugh in unison before Jisung let go of you. 

Hyunjin immediately stepped closer, hugging you tight, and kissing you on the cheek. His arms held you tight, but gently. 

"Oh god I really missed you Y/n," Hyunjin said in a soft voice, resting his chin on your shoulders, closing his eyes, and letting out a happy sigh as he hugged you.

Changbin smiled at the two of you as he now stood beside Chan, who also gave you and Hyunjin the same admiring look. 

Changbin then looked at Chan with a soft smile. "I'll need to head out for a couple of minutes, I'm gonna go return the car to Rick," The younger said once Chan turned to look at him.

"Oh, do you want me to come with you? I could take our car and drive you b-" Chan started but Changbin cut him off, waving his hand a bit.

"No no that's fine really, I think both you and Y/n had missed each other for a while, so please stay with her tonight," Changbin said softly. Chan smiled in response, taking a step closer to Changbin.

Chan placed a hand on the younger's cheek. "Be safe, alright?" Chan said softly as he brushed his thumbs against Changbin's cheeks gently, all while he gave him a caring look. The younger blushed slightly, nodding.

"I will, don't worry, okay?" Changbin said in response and Chan smiled once more. He stepped closer to the younger male and kissed his lips softly before pulling away. Changbin felt his heart skip a beat- and this wasn't even their first kiss. 

"Alright then," Chan said softly, his heart also pounding a little faster. They both loved how every single kiss or touch had the same feeling of the tingles you get on the first time you receive it. It just makes their bond stronger every time.

Hyunjin held you in his arms for a while. He wasn't planning to let go. But a certain brown dark-haired male grew impatient, wanting to have his moment with you as well. 

Seungmin stepped closer to you and Hyunjin. 

"It's my turn now flour boy," Seungmin said and Hyunjin gave him a tiny frown when he called him 'flour boy'. You chuckled a bit, seeing how Hyunjin made that sassy expression before letting go of you. 

Hyunjin pouted a bit. He didn't like the fact that he had to let go of you this soon. Felix noticed his soulmate's expression and immediately went to him, hugging him tightly. He knew Hyunjin doesn't like to be told to stop giving affection. 

The pout on Hyunjin's face disappeared almost immediately when Felix hugged him. The older wrapped his arms around the freckled male, smiling again as he looked at Seungmin approach you.

Seungmin stepped closer to you, standing maybe a foot or two away. He had a little smile on his face, his puppy-like eyes sparkling like the stars you saw tonight as he looked at you.

He then took one more step closer, still holding eye contact with you. You blushed a bit as he looked at you with the softest you had ever seen from him. He was looking at you as he was seeing the most beautiful thing he laid eyes on. And well, to him, you are.

"I missed you" He whispered, one of his hands gently going around your waist as he pulled you to him. His other hand held your chin, slowly lifting your head up so your faces align. Seungmin smiled down at you, and for a moment, just stared at you.

He was about to lean in to kiss you, and you felt your heart speed up. But someone else had interrupted the moment, pulling you into his own arms. 

Jeongin held you tight in his own arms now and Seungmin looked at him with an offended look. "Hey, I was about to kiss her!" Seungmin pouted and Jeongin gave him a teasing smile.

"Well, you took too long!" Jeongin said, chuckling a bit. Seungmin crossed his arms in response and narrowed his eyes to Jeongin. 

He then walked over to the two of you and Jeongin allowed you to turn to him, loosening the grip of his hands around your body. Seungmin gently held your chin, leaning his face closer to yours. 

He smiled once more, letting out a few words in a soft whisper. "I love you" He mumbled softly before leaning forward, allowing your lips to touch his. 

The kiss lasted for a short moment and both you and Seungmin closed your eyes, feeling your hearts flutter due to the feeling of each other's lips like two butterflies fluttering together around a bloomed flower. 

Once Seungmin pulled away, you opened your eyes again, a little smile on your lips as your heart was still beating to a soft rhythm. You noticed how his face looked more vibrant for a moment after the kiss.

Everything had color, but now, even more vibrantly colored than normal. Maybe it was because you were with all of them at the same time. You weren't sure.

But you knew one thing- you were complete with them. Your life was colored with them.