fifty-two

You were so grateful to Pan when she didn't mind you leaving early with your soulmates. Hyunjin and Jeongin had told you that they had something fun planned for the day, and you were curious to see what it was.

Walking out of the cafe', you turned to the two males with a curious expression. 

"What do you guys have planned?" You asked, and the two looked at each other with a smile before turning to you. 

"Cinema" Hyunjin replied and you beamed. Watching a movie with your lovers would be fun- especially with Hyunjin since you knew he'd have good reactions to scenes.

The two boys felt their hearts quicken on seeing your smile. 

To them, it was the most beautiful thing ever.

"I'd love to go! But- I need to take a quick shower before that, is that fine?" You asked, lightly scratching the back of your neck as you looked at the two males with a slight blush.

In reality, you just wanted to dress up a little and maybe even match with them when you go to the movies together. 

"Of course, Let's go," Hyunjin said before walking to your side, holding your hand, and leading you toward your house, along with Jeongin who walked alongside him as well.

 Since your house was only a block away, it took you only four minutes to reach the front door, and once you unlocked and opened it, you walked in and let your soulmates walk inside as well.

Hyunjin and Joengin walked to the couch in the living room while you preceded to your room.

Walking into your room, you quickly walked to your closet, picked out a blue outfit, that you knew would match what the boys were wearing, and placed it on the bed before quickly grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom.

You didn't want the boys to wait long so you rushed everything. About 15 minutes later, you walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around your body after a speedy shower. 

You shivered ever so slightly when the cold air of your room gently grazed against your skin. 

Since you had to rush a little, you didn't exactly dry yourself properly. 

You then quickly proceeded to wear your outfit, wearing the top, and tucking it into your jeans before walking over to the mirror to dry your slightly dampened hair.

As you were drying your hair, you noticed something odd from the window all of a sudden. It felt like you blinked, but you knew you didn't- or maybe was it a flash?

And that is when you heard it.

A loud crack of thunder outside.

You yelp in surprise and dash to your bed. Following that, you heard heavy rain outside.

How come you didn't even notice that it was about to rain? Maybe you were still a little used to seeing grey skies that you thought it was a normal day earlier. 

You saw another flash from the window and your eyes widened upon realizing how bright it was. Lightning was mesmerizing to watch- with no sound. The sound was what gets to you.

As you braced for the rumble, you heard footsteps approach your door and you turned your head from the window to look at two males who looked back at you worriedly as they walked in.

"Y/n? are you Oka-EIIIYA!!" Hyunjin jumped when the thunder caught him off-guard and he quickly rushed to you, jumping onto the bed, like how you did just a couple of minutes ago.

Joengin chuckled a little, and so did you, and eventually, Hyunjin himself laughed, a little embarrassed. 

The older cleared his throat a bit before looking at you. "As I was saying- are you okay baby?" He asked, pulling you into his arms. You could hear his rapid heartbeat once your bodies were close enough, and to calm him down more, you snuggled closer to him.

Jeongin smiled as he watched you two for a few seconds before walking towards the bed as well. He too wanted your cuddles. 

"So I guess we can't go to the cinema" you mumbled, looking at Jeongin and then back at Hyunjin, slightly pouting. The two boys smiled a little and Hyunjin leaned closer to you while he held you in his arms.

He gently held your chin with his thumb and index finger. "We can just... cuddle instead" He suggested, and although you were bummed out about not being able to go to the cinema, spending the afternoon cuddling with two of your soulmates seemed like an exception.

You smiled at Hyunjin before nodding a little, and Hyunjin smiled back before leaning his face closer to yours, attempting to kiss you. Your lips were barely inches apart when you felt arms around your waist from behind.

They pulled you back, away from Hyunjin and you turned to see a smirking Jeongin. The boy leaned in, pressing his lips onto yours and you smiled, kissing him back, closing your eyes as you felt fireworks go off in your body.

"Hey... I was about to kiss her" Came Hyunjin's pouty voice from behind you.

The kiss you and Jeongin shared was broken by soft giggles that neither of you could contain after hearing Hyunjin's whine.

___

Hyunin is so cute honestly- what's your favorite SKZ ship? mine are Minsung(obviously), Hyunlix/Changlix, Jilix, and 2Min. :>>