forty-two

Hi loves 💗 hope u enjoy💃(smut)

Jisung was cupping both of your cheeks in his palms, lifting your face to look up at him. He pressed his body against yours a bit as he leaned his face closer, pressing his lips onto yours in feather touch.

His lips were soft, and tender, and they fit perfectly with yours. 

A few seconds later, he pulled away slightly, allowing himself and you to catch your breaths before he collided his lips with yours again, this time with much more passion. 

A small hum escape your lips as Jisung's hands slowly left your cheek and made their way down your body, caressing you softly. His hands traveled down to your waist, holding them while he pressed his body against yours, making you lean back on the door.

Lips were moving in perfect sync and Jisung could feel himself wanting more of you. And you too wanted more of him. 

You wanted his touch. His lips explore your body. His attention and affection.

Jisung broke the kiss, sighing a little before gently grabbing your thighs from behind, and lifting you up. A small yelp escaped your lips when he held you against the door, your arms going around his neck.

Jisung smirked at you before leaning in, kissing you passionately once more. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back in equal desire, making him groan a little through the kiss.

His lips were in perfect sync with yours as they collided and parted, taking in short breaths within the shared kisses. He then slowly trailed down from your lips, onto your chin, and then carried on until he reached your collarbone.

He kissed where you had Chan's fading mark, making you whimper. Jisung smirked against your skin.

"Seems like it's my turn to give you some marks" He whispered against your skin before turning around, while still holding you up.

With a yelp, you wrap your legs around his waist, although doubted it was necessary as he was strong enough to carry you with ease.

Jisung took you onto the bed, placed you down, and gently held your chin with one of his hands before passionately kissing you once more. He sucked on your lip as he made you lay down, making you whimper and his tongue immediately met with yours.

A soft moan escapes your lips when you felt him overpowering you almost too easily. While he kissed you, you could feel his hands roam around your body, making their way into the black shirt more.

His fingertips lightly grazed against your sensitive skin, giving you tiny fireworks while his tongue tried its best to distract your mind.

It was overwhelming, but you were in need of his touch. 

A few seconds later, Jisung slowly pulled away and bit his lip before making eye contact with you. You saw his dilated pupils and knew he wanted to make love to you.

"Jisung... please" You muttered and the male let out a shaky breath as he slowly pulled off your shirt. His eyes widened, seeing your body.

"You- you're- so hot.

His voice came in a light growl in the end, making you blush deeply. Jisung's hands then traveled to your shorts, tugging on them a little. He smirked at you.