ninety-six

This meme 💀💅

This meme 💀💅

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

___

When afternoon came in, you and your co-workers closed the cafe for a few hours and each of you had your own plans about how to spend those hours. Pan was picked up by Iseul right after her shift and they drove off to the hospital together. 

You and Yuqi manage to throw some teasing grins at Pan, which she tried not to get flustered over.

Yuqi decided to go to her place and since you had pretty much nothing you wanted to do, you decided to just hang out with your best friend at her place.

Once reaching the house, the two of you walked into the living room together and were greeted by a happy corgi puppy, running his way to the both of you.

You let out a chuckle when you saw the pup and kneeled down to gently pat it along with your best friend.

"He's gotten bigger compared to the last time I saw him" You mumbled with a little chuckle and Yuqi nodded before getting up with the pup. You also stood up and followed the girl to her couch, sitting down. 

The two of you engaged in some random conversation; mostly talking about the fact that the Beomgyu, Beomhan, and Chenle just randomly visited the cafe today. It was shocking but you two had never been happier fangirls after the encounter. 

It was even more shocking when Chenle said he would bring the entire NCT there for his birthday because he loved the food. That's going to be one heck of a day.

For some reason, every K-pop idol/trainee just loves their time and experience at the cafe'.

"Hey... do you know Pan's brother?" Yuqi asked in the middle of the conversation. It was a question you wanted to ask Yuqi as well. When your response was a little shrug, Yuqi pouted her lips before nodding a bit.

"I guess she just didn't adore him much. Maybe that's why she didn't tell us" You said and the girl sitting next to you nodded, gently patting the puppy on her lap. 

After a while of talking about random shi-.. stuff, Yuqi suggested the two of you have a small meal together like every other time you both hung out-, and ofcourse, like every other time, you both were gonna challenge yourselves to eat spicy hot ramen.

The two of you made yourselves busy, making the ramen together- and ofcourse, you added the entire packet of hot sauce. It wasn't that you can eat that spicy without crying; it was just... well, your own culture to cry eating ramen with your best friend every time you hung out.

Once the ramen was done, you both went back to the living room to eat with two bowls in your hands. Sitting down, you both began to eat and almost immediately, felt your tongues on fire.

The spice was overwhelming and sometimes you wonder why the heck you would torture yourself through this every time- but glancing at Yuqi and seeing how she was suffering and her face all red and swollen was worth it. 

You tried to laugh at her teasingly but quickly stopped yourself before choking on the hot ramen. 

"I can't do this!" Yuqi said, placing the bowl down before dashing to the kitchen to grab a cold water bottle. You also put your bowl down, but not before celebrating your victory in lasting longer than her.

You quickly went to the kitchen after her and grabbed another cold water bottle from the fridge before attempting to put out the fire on your tongue. The both of you chuckled once you calmed down, pointing a finger at eachother's teary eyes and swollen faces.

It was chaos when you two hung out, but it was still fun.

-

"Someone's looking prettier than usual" Minho cooed as he sat on the bed and watched Felix style Jisung's hair. The blonde had been learning how to style his soulmate's hair and surprisingly, he was good at it.

Jisung sat on the small chair in front of the dressing table and he looked in the mirror, at the male figure who sat on the bed, smiling at him.

"You think so?" Jisung asked, slightly blushing and Minho smiled, nodding in response. 

"He's right, you're so pretty" Felix muttered, finishing up with his soulmate's hair and then placing his arms on the older's shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. Jisung's blush only deepened and he turned to look at the blonde with his adorable doe eyes.

"I love you guys" He muttered and Felix let his action speak out his reply as he leaned down and gently placed his lips on Jisungs, one of his hands cupping the older's puffy cheeks.

Minho smiled, seeing his lover's kiss, and immediately stood, wanting to steal one or two for himself. He walked over to Felix when the blonde pulled away from the squirrel-like boy, and once Minho was close enough, he gently turned Felix around and kissed him. 

The younger was surprised for a moment, but immediately, kissed him back as he placed one of his hands on the older's chest. Minho smiled against Felix's lips before pulling away and then, his focus shifted to the slightly flustered Jisung.

He leaned down, teasingly brushing his finger on the younger's lip, making Jisung shudder. Minho smiled, looking into Jisung's eyes that held a universe of stars. He leaned in, connecting their soft lips and they shared a sweet kiss that held so many feelings, but all pure.

After a moment, Minho then pulled away and smiled, and the same gesture was returned by the younger male. 

Jisung stood up and with the two, he walked out of the room and was met with the rest of his soulmates in the living room. His eyes quickly searched for Seungmin and when he saw his lover smiling at him, no signs of being sick, Jisung felt a wave of relief wash over him.

He was so worried about him before. 

Chan stood up when the three finally came out. The older smiled before taking out his car keys from his pockets. 

He smiled at the rest of the boys, seeing the excitement in their eyes even before he muttered out the question they were waiting to hear.

"Ready to go see our angel?" 

----

have a good day/night, my angels! <3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.