thirty-four

As an hour went by, you lost count of how many times the boys hugged you. It was overwhelming but in the best way possible.

They'd once in a while argue about who should cuddle with you next, and you'd giggle at their behavior every time, oblivious to what your little laughter was doing to the boys' hearts.

"She has the sweetest laugh I swear," Jeongin said, tapping on Changbin's arms before looking at you with total adoration.

You chuckled a little Hyunjin held his arm around you while you sat in between his legs.

"I agree" You heard the long-haired male behind you say in a breathy voice and blush a little.

You wanted this. To spend time with your lovers like this.

Seungmin, Jisung, and Felix were piled up on each other beside you and Hyunjin, having their own cute little cuddle party.

Everyone seemed a lot happier than they were an hour ago. Even you had this smile that you couldn't wipe off your lips.

Suddenly, the door opened and you turned your head to see your last two soulmates. For a moment, they looked at you with worry, but when they realized you were alright, they smiled a little.

"Y/n! baby... are you alright?" Minho asked, quickly walking to the bed, getting on, and crawling to you like how a kitten would. You smiled at him and nodded.

You looked at his features, admiring his perfect face, when you notice a bandaid on his jaw.

Your eyebrows furrowed a little as you reach your hand out to gently touch it. When Minho felt your hands, he immediately leaned to your touch.

"You got hurt..." You mumbled in a saddened tone and Minho quickly held your hand on his jaw before smiling at you.

"It's literally just a scratch," He said before taking your hand in his palm, pulling it closer to his face, and pressing his plump lips on your skin.

"I'd do that again for you" Minho whispered loud enough for you and your soulmates to hear. You blushed a little and felt yourself feeling all fuzzy inside.

"You're so pretty it hurts..." Minho mumbled and you rolled your eyes playfully, trying to hide your blush. Hyunjin chuckled a little at your obvious attempt and gently back-hugged you.

"Um..." You and all the boys turned to the male who spoke. Chan stood at the door, his back against it, looking between you and the boys.

"Yes, Channie?" Felix asked while squishing Jisung under his body, however, Jisung could barely even feel someone on him.

"I would like to have some time with Y/n alone..." He said and the boys looked at him silently for a second before they all nodded and got up from the bed and floor.

Although they didn't want to leave Y/n's side, they realized why Chan wanted to be alone with her right now.

It took them a few seconds but they realized that the older wanted to comfort her... And to learn about her past, which she has yet to show them.

They knew something had happened to her at one point in her life. But they don't know what, so Chan wanted to learn that secret tonight.

They all knew he'd be the best at this.

___________
Chan is just... the best comforter I know, I swear <3
AND YALL- this book is literally a 3 hrs-long-read up till now-
I've never written anything this long lmao 👀🧍🏻‍♀️