sixty-six

(finish the lyrics! [line by line] ) :

'' You pull up in a Lambo- ''

---

Your eyes widened on seeing the person at the door. Iseul, who stood beside you also turned his body to face the door.

The both of you stood still for a moment before rushing toward the door. Iseul was swifter than you, catching the girl who limped forward almost exhaustedly.

Iseul froze on feeling her cold skin. Something was wrong with her and he could feel himself starting to panic as he held the girl.

Your eyes widened as you looked at her features. Her wavy hair looked a mess, her eyes puffed, and tear stains on her cheeks. The girl was shivering as she only had a short-sleeved baby blue shirt and a pair of jeans on. 

"Pan!? Oh my god! wh-what happened!?" You choked out finally, stepping closer to your friend, gently putting an arm on her shoulder. 

 The girl, without a reply, sniffled a little before glancing at you. Her eyes were glossy and they sparkled ever so slightly as she tried to muster out words. 

"I- I- This morning- When I woke up- grampa- foam- granma- f-fainted- and ambulance- I didn't- they didn't- t-take me w-with- It's so c-cold" The girl muttered on random words, her sentences breaking while she shivered. 

Iseul furrowed his eyebrows a little as he gently tightened his hold around the girl. You looked at her with a slightly frustrated expression. You didn't quite get what she was trying to imply and the state she was in was worrying you.

"Pan... you're freezing, let me make you a hot coffee, or a tea. Then we can talk?" You suggest and the girl quickly shook her head as she looked at you. You saw how tears overflowed her eyes, flowing down her cheeks as she shook her head vigorously.

"No! hospital... I need to go to the h-hospital" She said and you tilted you bit your lip as you looked at her.

"But Pan... the state you're in-"

"I don't fucking care about my state! My grandparents are-" 

"Pan" Isuel's voice cut Pan short. The girl turned her head to look at the male and a small gasp escapes her lips when she realized how close he held her.

Iseul gently cupped her cheek with one of his hands, using his thumb to wipe the tear trail on her cheek. His other still held her to him, supporting her fragile with his.

Pan's breath hitched a little, a weird feeling suddenly distracting her foggy mind.

"You're in no condition to go to the hospital right now... take a hot drink and tell us what happened, please" Iseul tried persuading her this time and the girl quickly frowned before shaking her head once more. She tried to free herself from his grip but he held her close.

"Let me go! Go away!" She said, her voice loud despite how tired she sounded.

"Not. Not this time..." Iseul said and Pan stopped fighting back and looked at him, another wave of that weird feeling this time swirling around her stomach.

You looked between Pan and Iseul as they held eye contact with each other. The way Iseul held the girl and the way Pan looked at him right now as if she was almost flustered- it amused you a little.

You didn't even know these two actually knew each other but the way both of them looked at each other told you a whole different story.

"I'll go make something for you, please sit and calm down and tell us what happened," You said and before Pan could deny it again, you quickly walked toward the counter to make a warm drink for her.

Pan opened her mouth to quickly deny but then let out a defeated groan when you rushed toward the counter. She sighed and let her head rest on the male's chest who held her, and when she realized what she did, a soft shade of crimson formed on her cheeks. 

Iseul froze when the girl laid her head on his chest. Her body felt fragile and he couldn't let go.

 His heart was beating strangely, almost as if it was nervous, and all he could do was embrace her even more, holding his hands around her, warming her still-shivering figure

____

I know yall are gonna bring the theories and stuff lmao- 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it!

And btw Idek what is Iseul and Pan's ship name lmao 💀 Paul?💀😭 Paneul? Panul? Isean?😭💀 help lmao