twenty-five

You stirred in your sleep when you heard quiet mumbling around you. You didn't want to get up. Your bed felt a little too comfortable.

"Wake up beautiful... you had enough beauty rest" Seungmin said with a small chuckle while he looked at the girl in his arms, laying on top of him, hugging him like a pillow.

Earlier that day, Felix and he woke up before you. Felix was in the kitchen, making some morning coffee for the two of you- he was having tea for himself. 

Seungmin stayed in the room, wanting to hold you once more... but now you were a little too comfortable in his arms.

"Wake up baby" Seungmin whispered before gently rubbing your back. You groaned a little as you opened your eyes and look at the boy. 

"Good morning" Seungmin flashed a smile before leaning closer to you, pecking on your cheek. Your lips formed a smile, along with a faint blush on your cheeks.

"Good morning puppy" You mumbled before getting off him and Seungmin looked at you with a shine in his eye. He loved it when you called him that. 

You noticed how Seungmin reacted to the nickname you gave and you chuckled a little before walking toward the bathroom. 

On your way there, you saw your reflection in the mirror on your dressing table and you pause, eyes widening. Your hair was a total mess- it was like you had an electric shock that made your hair all messy.

"Holy shit- he saw me like this-" You mumbled out loud and you heard a chuckle from across the room. As you turn to the bed, you saw Seungmin sitting there, looking at you with a small smile. 

"You look hilarious-... -ly cute, don't worry-" Seungmin said and you pouted at him before turning away and walking into the bathroom.

-

"Thanks," Minho said as Changbin handed him a cup of coffee. The older had half of his body covered under the blanket as he sat on the bed.

"Anytime love- oh and speaking of love... can you walk?" Changbin asked, his voice having a teasing tone, although he was slightly worried for the older.

Minho looked at Changbin, getting slightly flustered. He remembered how the prior night was with his other soulmate, Chan. 

"Yeah- I think- maybe after another hour," Minho said, sipping his drink and Changbin chuckled softly before scooting closer. 

He gently touched Minho's chin before leaning his face closer, pressing his lips on the older's cheeks.

Minho blushed a little as he placed the coffee cup down in his lap. He smiled at Changbin, his eyes having a shine to them. 

"Why does it still feel like our first meet?" Minho asked and Changbin smiled, shrugging a little. He also thought the same. Nothing has changed between them. From the first touch, their love only grew, and it was the same for the other boys too.

-

You were walking at a calm pace to the cafe you worked at. You had to open the cafe and possibly even attend to all the customers alone today since it was a special day for Yuqi. 

Even if you knew you'd be drained today, you didn't want to complain about it to your work partner, as it was her anniversary with her soulmate.

 She had done so much for you, so you couldn't possibly bother her today.

As you walked, you were accompanied by Felix and Seungmin, and you were happy for that reason. 

Starting your day with your soulmates could only mean one thing- you'd have a great day at your job today, even if it gets a little busy.

Once reaching there you opened the cafe and walked in, with Seungmin and Felix following behind. Just as they stepped in, Felix received a call. 

You and Seungmin turned to him and saw the blonde pick it up and answer it. After a couple of seconds, he turned to the two of you. 

"We need to head back to the dorm" The blonde sighed and you pouted internally. You knew you'd miss him and Seungmin the moment they step out of the cafe.

"Will any of you be coming another time today?" You asked, hopeful for them to say yes. 

"We're gonna have a very tight schedule today, but if any of us get free, we'd come, okay?" Felix said, smiling at you. You returned the smile and nodded in understanding. 

No matter how badly you wanted your soulmates to always be there by your side, they couldn't always be there physically. 

An average girl and 8 famous idols? Fate is definitely something... 

__________

okay no, this chapter was boring 🧍🏻‍♀️...
you know what that means-