nine

Jeongin sat at a table and you joined him, sitting down in front of him. He seemed a little bit nervous but at the same time extremely excited to be there with you.

"I want to know all about you..." He said softly, reaching his hands over to yours, holding them. Jeongin was awed at how soft your hands felt. He felt like he would never want to let go of them.

You blushed a little at how delicately his big hands held yours. 

You and Jeongin talked and got to know each other more. He was stunned to hear that you knew so many facts about him already- but that's what happens when you had been a fan of his for years.

You told him about yourself too. You told him where you live, what you liked, what you disliked, what you enjoyed, your hobbies, and about your past life in high school too.

"Seungmin will come at the same time tomorrow, okay?" Jeongin said as he stood up, while still holding your hands. You looked at him confused. It hadn't been so long since he came- was he already leaving?

"Are you gonna leave?" You asked with a pout and Jeongin shook his head and smiled.

"Let's take a walk to the park," Jeongin said, and you smiled at him, more than ready to join him. You turned around to Yuqi who was cleaning some of the dishes. The girl saw you and gave you a thumbs-up before motioning you to go with him.

You and Jeongin walked out of the cafe' hand in hand. You couldn't help but smile having your soulmate so close to you. You loved this moment. 

There was a comforting silence between the two of you as you walked with each other. You noticed how the cherry blossoms were blooming and this was the first time you've seen them actually in color.

Jeongin noticed your awed expression and smiled before slightly leaning closer to your ear, whispering something that gave you butterflies. 

"I think those pretty flowers must be jealous of you," Jeongin said. 

Never have you thought that the famous 'baby bread' was such a sweet flirt- but here he was, proving your assumptions otherwise. 

The two of you reached the park after a short walk, and you were stunned to see the variety of colors everywhere. You hadn't seen many places since you escaped from the black-and-white world, so it still amazes you.

"Come," Jeongin said as he held your hand and lead you to a couple of swings in the park, surrounded by beautiful flowers. 

You both sat down and smiled at each other before he spoke once more.

"Y/n... you don't even know how much I missed you- even if I didn't know you before," he said, making you chuckle slightly. You glanced at him before replying back.

"I've missed you all my life too," You said. Jeongin felt his heart flutter, hearing the words come out of your mouth.

---