[Fang me? Xu Xishuang came back so soon?!]

Just after Yan Qingci and Yan Yushan finished drinking brown sugar water, Xu Xishuang took the fishing rod and an open-mouth can and carried his booty back to the yard. He put the plastic bucket containing three fish on the edge of the yard and said to the young girl who came out, "Do you think these three fish weigh three catties?"

The young girl looked at the three fat fish in the plastic bucket, her eyes widened in shock, and couldn't help asking Xu Xishuang, "Is this really what you caught with a bamboo pole?"

"Well," Xu Xishuang looked at the thin bamboo pole. "When the last fish came up, the front of the bamboo pole was almost broken. After that, it should not be used. It's a pity. This bamboo pole is quite handy."

Young girl: ...Is this the point!!

Yan Yushan and Yan Qingci also came out. Yan Yushan asked his grandmother for a bowl of brown sugar water and handed it to Xu Xishuang. Watching him finish drinking, he wiped the sweat on his forehead for Xu Xishuang: "Baby, that's great."

Yan Qingci squatted at the bucket and looked at the fish in the bucket. Hearing the words, he looked up and smiled sweetly at Xu Xishuang: "Dad, you are so awesome!"

[Brother Yan is still called Frost Baby after having a child. It's so spoiled.]

[Xu Xishuang, it's worthy of you. Dinner is over!]

[Ah, Yan Tudou laughs so sweetly! This is the first time that Mr. Tudou has entered the program, isn't it? It's so cute.

[Saved, I didn't expect that the cold boss would laugh so sweetly hahaha]

The young girl went into the kitchen with a few big fish and took the "accommodation fee" of her family here. She was very suspicious that Xu Xishuang had gone. On the other side, Fei Yuan also suspected that Xu Xishuang had a halo of "fishing god" on his body. He patted his thighs and felt that he had miscalculated, but he was relieved to see the number of plays, and also asked the later screenshot of Xu Xishuang's fishing on Weibo.

The Tudou family successfully moved into the brick house on the second floor. They chose the rightmost room on the second floor, put their luggage, and slept in the big bed for more than three of them.

The young girl glanced at Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan and whispered the bedding from the cabinet, "This room used to be the wedding room of my eldest brother and sister-in-law..."

Xu Xishuang looked at the red mandarin duck quilt that the young girl took out, looked at the big "囍" on it, fell into silence and did not answer.

Yan Yushan next to him suppressed his smile and touched the head of Yan Qingci, who looked ignorant, without explaining anything.

[Due to each other, Brother Yan and Shuangshuang live in the wedding room, and the wife and children are hot. There is no problem at all~]

[Good boy, it's still rhyming upstairs. This quilt is so old-fashioned. It used to be the standard for marriage.

[Yang Tudou: I don't understand, but I keep the boss's demeanor.]

Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan packed the quilt, made the bed, and then packed their luggage together. Yan Qingci also pulled away.

In his own small suitcase, he put the toiletries inside into the bathroom, and specially put his yellow duckling mouthwash cup in the middle of Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan's mouthwash cup.

The bullet screen was screamed with the contrast of Yan Qingci. I didn't expect that the boss would also use the duckling pattern. When they saw Yan Qingci's Corgi pattern pajamas, the audience began to take screenshots crazily, and looked forward to the appearance of Yan Qingci wearing pajamas at night. They must record the "black history" of the potato boss's childhood. When the potato grows up, they will laugh at him!