🏖Beach Day part 2

Kitty hate to admit it, but Puss was right. If he hadn't picked her up and threw her in the water, she would've missed out on a lot of fun. They did cannonballs, splash fights, and right now chicken fights. Kitty was on top of Puss as she was wrestling with Perrito who was on top of one of the children.

"Ay, Puss! Puss, Puss do something!" Kitty begged him between her laughter as she found herself leaning back. "Bravo Perrito! More more!" The child cheered for the small dog, laughing in enjoyment and with that encouragement, Perrito gave one good push that sent Kitty falling in the water.

Puss laughed amusingly as the kid held Perrito up, both cheering. "You did good, Adalia!" The little dog complimented. "You are a good doggie, Perro!" She told him, scratching his ear as a reward.

The ginger cat turned around to find Kitty emerging from the water, shaking her head to get the wet fur of her. Puss held his paw for defense, despite being already wet. "Are you ahhaha! Are you ok?!" He asked her, unable to hold his laughter. "Yes! Ahaha! Yes! I'm alright!" Kitty told him, finding it hard to breath with her laughing as her paws pushed the wet fur on her face up. Puss brought his finger to her cheek to brush of a dripping wet, brushing it back. Kitty was still recovering from her laughing but she did smile at him lovingly, really enjoying this fun with him and everyone else.

"Hey! Who wants to play marco polo?" Perrito suggested, and that got a lot of replies from the children.

"Me! Me!me!"

"Um....what is marco polo?"

Everyone turned their heads to Kitty when she asked that. That made the tuxedo cat glance away, a little embarrassed that she didn't know how to play a child's game. Puss thought about it, pulling on the wet fur on his chin until his ears perked on an idea. "Children! Why don't we show our Amiga how to play?" He asked them all, clapping his paws and that got them smiling and Perrito too. He looked torwards Kitty, winking at her that he got her back which made her feel better as she smiled back at him.

Puss, the kids, and Perrito played a few rounds to demonstrate so that Kitty could understand the rules and how it works. After a few rounds, she decided that she was comfortable to play it without hopefully embarrassing herself. Puss was one searching for the players and was about to Perrito until Kitty swam torwards him and said polo.

Once her deep Latin voice reached his ears, she chuckled amusingly at how they tilted to her direction, and it further her amusement when he turned around with a smile. His paws reached out for her, and deciding to take her turn next, she held her white paws out and their fingers hooked unto eachother. His green eyes opened, and he smiled big when he saw her.

"You're it, Kitty!" He told her excitedly but that excitement wasn't because he found her. That can be for later. He was excited that she was joining the game. The tuxedo cat chuckled at his reaction. No wonder he was good with kids. He acts like one.

Now it was Kitty's turn to play. As her eyes closed, she had only two senses to rely on: hearing, and touch. Her paws felt the water and were deep into the ocean to feel for them.

"Marco?"

"Polo!"

Her ears flashed back from the sudden loudness from everyone yelling the same thing. With multiple voices, it was gonna be hard to detect one and pick a target. She tried again and got the same response. However, her ears tilted to the right, recognizing one of these voices was Perrito. She said it again, and found her familiar canine friend with one of the children. She started moving that way, hearing their giggles and the splashing in the water to get away from

"Marco?"

"Polo. Heh heh"

Her ears twitched at a familiar deep Latin voice that she knew too well. She smirked, and moved her paws to that direction. The tabby cat held his chuckle and motioned with his paw for Perrito and the child to take the chance to quietly swim away.

"Marco...."

"Polo.."

While focusing on that particular voice, she could hear the children and Perrito giggling, hushing eachother to stay quiet. But she was set on one target. 'No way is he gonna get away with making me a fool in a child's game' She thought, saying marco again and when she heard him say polo, her paw brushed against something that was wet but felt like soaking fur.

She heard him laugh and immediately lunged at him with her paws trying to grab. He dodged it, furthering his amusement and his laughter.

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

Kitty made another pounce, and this she caught him. She smiled at feeling her paws grip his arms, and the feeling of them tumbling into the water. The cold drops of water hit her face when they fell, but she laughed victorious. Her paws felt up his arms to his face, feeling his whiskers. She wanted to make sure it wasn't Perrito she grabbed. "Haha! I caught ya ginger!" She told him confidently, opening her eyes only for her to get lost all of a sudden.

He was staring at her with a warm look, his green eyes shining at her. They were both soaking wet but something with the way the water was dripping down his fur coat, and the fur on his face just made him handsome to her.

Puss let his paw wrap around her back, and his other paw brushed across her cheek. It made it to her ear, scratching it and making her purr. "'m so happy you came to join us" he told her warmly. Kitty smiled at him, leaning into his paw affectionately. She really enjoyed this day, and she she got more closer to the children.

The tabby cat leaned up to her, and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. It surprised her but she closed her eyes, returning the kiss. The two broke apart, smiling lovingly at eachother.

SPLASH!

"SPLASH FIGHT!!!"

Just when the moment was getting good, a large splash got them both and suddenly they got ambushed by the children and Perrito. "Ay! Ninos! Children!!" Puss told them, coughing from the water and annoyed that they ruined the moment. Kitty just laughed and retaliated, splashing back at them and Puss which melted his annoyance to see her in a happy mood.

They continued the splash fight until Imelda came to pick up the children. She allowed Puss, Kitty and Perrito to stay a bit longer at the beach, although Perrito, feeling that Puss and Kitty needed some alone time, went to join the kids and help Imelda. Something which the felines were grateful for.

Kitty sat on rock with her feet in the water. She was staring at the sunset, admiring how the orange sky made the blue water sparkle and shimmer with the sun sitting on it. She felt something wrap around her shoulders, making her glance up. Puss was putting his cape around her to act as a towel. He offered her a warm smile before taking a seat next to her, turning to the sunset. They stayed quiet, admiring the beauty as the day ended.

"esta puesta de sol es tan hermosa (this sunset is so beautiful)" Kitty told him, making the ginger turn to look at her. Her fur was still wet, so there were dewdrops dripping down or clinging to her fur coat. The sun made her soaking fur shine more than usually. "Si...." he said, his fingers tenderly brushing the wet fur on hed cheek, getting her attention. "muy bonita" he said, referring to her. Kitty smiled at him warmly, understanding what he meant.

Her head rested on his shoulder. Her blue eyes never left the view in front of her as Puss wrapped an arm around her, kissing her forehead. While at times they loved to annoyed eachother, they also enjoyed this quiet and peaceful moments like these. Where it is just them.

"Puss. I really had fun today. Gracias" she told him, nuzzling his face which he returned, both purring affectionately. "I'm glad you enjoyed it my amor. So does that mean I was right to throw you in the water?" He asked her, the last part playfully. Kitty looked up at pondering for a moment before she smirked at him.

"Ay!"

"Splash!"

Deciding he needed payback for that, she pushed him back into the water. "Now we're even. And no" she told him satisfied once he came back up. But Puss grinned at her, seeing a chance for more fun the in the sun together. Especially when alone.

"Oh you will pay for that Kitty Softpaws!" He said confidently and misheviously, already grabbing her arms. "Puss! No! No! Ahaha! Come on! We just got out! " She told him playfully, already enjoying the idea....

SPLASH!