Never Have I Ever (request)

Request from LilyRoseXxXxX

It was nighttime in Zargooza and Puss and Kitty were staying the night at one of her hideouts. The tuxedo cat was lying in her cat bed, licking her paws clean

"Hey Puss? You ready to play? Otherwise I'm going to bed" she called out to him impatiently. The tabby outlaw had convinced his girlfriend to stay up longer and play a game since he didn't feel that exhausted.

"Ay patient mi amor" he responded to her, entering the room with a cup of milk, lapping it. He took a seat in another cat bed next to her

"I still don't know why you want to start playing games this late" she told him, stretching her body as she lied down on it. Unknown to her, Puss found her looking regal in that position. The light in the room made her fur shimmer.

"Well I don't feel tired and I thought why not play some games. The children, Humpty and I would always stay up back at the orphanage, playing all kinds of games. One of them that I have chosen is never have I ever" he explained to her, setting his cup down on the floor.

She raised an eyebrow at the name of the game. "Never heard of this one" she told him confused. "Don't worry. Is simple. I'll explain the rules" he assured her as he went over it.

The rules were that each person holds up a hand or two and takes a turn sharing a statement about something they have never done, while saying "Never have I ever..." and if anyone has done the action, they put down their finger.

"Ok. Put both your paws up. And I will start" he instructed to her and both felines had their paws up, Kitty changed her position, now sitting on the cat bed . She felt that they both looked silly and she giggled at him. Puss tilted his head at her confused. "What is so funny?" He asked her puzzled. "We look silly" she told him, giggling. He shook his head at her smiling.

"Ok. Never have I ever been bad at dancing" he told her and she put one finger done. "Good. Now is your turn" he told her and she thought about it. Her ears perked at one. "Never have I ever had my boots stolen" she told him and he glared at her annoyed. She chuckled at his reaction.

"My turn then. Never have I ever visit a tavern and not order some leche" he told her and she put another finger down. The two kept going like this for awhile. Kitty would bring up actions that Puss had failed to do or she had pulled it off on him. Which often annoyed the ginger cat.

Now Puss had three of his fingers down and Kitty had five down. "Ok Kitty. It's your time. And this time, pick an action that I have done before please" he asked her, starting to regret playing this with her. It felt like more like a mocking game on him.

Kitty chuckled at him, finding this game amusing. She thought of an action that he has done before and smirked at him. "Never have I ever failed to save the day" she told and he put one finger down, glad that she finally chose an action that both of them have done.

"Ok then. Never have I ever failed to charm someone" he told her, winking at her. Kitty just stared at him unamused but to his surprise, she put one finger down, indicating she had done that action. Which was done on him. The surprise on his face amused her and she smirked at him, standing up.

She walked towards him and leaned her face close to his, which made him blush red. 'What trick is she up to know that gata?" He wondered in his head suscpious. "Never have I ever failed to make the first move" she whispered to him and before he could say anything, she closed the gap between them and kissed him. Puss's eyes widen and his blush got more redder as a tomato.

Kitty broke the kiss, smiling amused at his flustered reaction. "I think that's enough playing tonight. Is late and I want to get some sleep. Good game though. We should play it again sometime. Buenos noches Puss" she told him, winking at him before going to turn off the light. Puss got over his shocked and smiled shyly at that. True, it was always her pulling the first move in him. He tried that once but a certain goose and egg ruined that for him.

The lights went off and he saw her lie back down on her cat bed, yawning and stretching her slim body before falling asleep. "Buenos noches Kitty" he told her, walking over to give her a kiss on her cheek before he went back to his cat bed and went to asleep.