Arguing and Understanding (request)

Request from LilyRoseXxXxX. My ocs from the "Mi amigos ws to amigos" moment will be back. Ala Fuerte, Carlos and Telma are my ocs.

"Why am I not surprise? Every time I team up with you, things go wrong!" Kitty told him annoyed with a paw on her hip, and a fierce glare. Puss glared back at her, also irritated by her. The two felines along with Kitty's old friends, Ala Fuerte, Carlos, and Telma tried to pull off a heist that had good intentions.

However, part of the plan involved using their claws, and Kitty decided to do that part, which was meant for Puss, without telling anyone.

The team manage to narrowly escape and avoid capture, retreating to Carlos's workshop. But now the security on the prize they wish to steal had been maximized, increasing the difficulty of stealing the target. Now they were in the workshop alone, and arguing.

The rest of the team was outside the shop where they could hear the argument. "Ayaya. I have never heard Kitty so furiosa before" he added nervously, waving his feet as he sat on a bucket. Telma fidgeted her goggles worriedly. "Puss sounds angry too. Fuerte, do you think we should get involved?" She asked, turning to the falcon as he sat perched on the roof. The bird stayed silent, pondering her question before turning his head to her.

"Depends" he told her as they just sat and listened to the continuing argument inside.

"Oh like you follow the plan? Kitty you didn't wait for me, and took off on your own decision, and time. We were suppose to be working together!" he explained to her sternly. "Is not my fault you don't know know how to work in a team Kitty!" He told her furious, pointing at her.

Her glare intensified, and her ears flattened. "I know how to work in a team! How do you think I manage to bring mi amigos to help us out?! I went on my own because I was doing my part of the plan! What were you doing huh?! You gato loco!" She yelled at him, both their bloods were boiling, and their anger growing strongly.

"I was doing a part meant for me! I have claws you don't! You lack claws to get the job done! You know that!" He yelled at her furiously, his voice echoing in the room. Kitty's eyes widen in shock, and horror. Her anger vanished immediately. The room was silent as Puss held his glare at her, not realizing what his anger had just made him say. It had blinded him to this point.

The tuxedo cat's face changed back to rage mixed with offense. Her ears flatten back as her blood boiled and her eyes dilated. Her head turned left and right quickly, searching for something. She spotted her dagger on the table, and without hesitation, grabbed it and threw it right at Puss.

The ginger cat quickly ducked down and the dagger hit the wall. He stared at Kitty shocked, looking at the dagger and back to her. She turned around and stormed off as Puss got up, more enraged. "You are crazy woman!" He yelled at her as she opened a door, and left, slamming it so hard.

Puss stormed out of the shop, slamming the door hard as his tail swished back and forth in fury. He complained angrily to himself in Spanish, pulling his hat down fustrated.

"Puss"

"What?!" He yelled angrily, turning to whoever was talking to him. But his anger softened into confusion. No on was in front of him. Or anywhere around him.

"Up here amigo" his ears twitched, and he looked up, spotting who was calling him. Ala Fuerte was perched on the roof of the workshop. The cat groaned irritated as he continued to storm off. "If you want to talk to me, then not now. I'm not in the mood" he warned him firmly as the falcon watched him.

"Is this have to do with Kitty?" He asked him and the cat stopped walking, turning back to the bird. "Have you been listening the whole time?" He asked him, assuming the bird had been spying on them. He glared at him while Fuerte stared at him calmly.